Tuesday 12 May 2009

Childrens Camera - kids camera, kids digital camera


This was a just right gift for my 3 year old nephew. He has been clicking away at everything imaginable. Very easy to use. Very durable. It has dropped a few times. The only con- you have to watch where the light is if not there will be a glare. My nephew adapted very well and did many retakes. Digital Blue Disney Pix Jr. Digital Camera - Cars

I am a photographer and have a 3 1/2 year old son who loves to take photographs too. So I thought that having his own camera for Christmas would be so much fun for him. When I saw this camera, I thought it was a little pricey but boy am I glad that I bought it. It is worth every penny!! When the packaged arrived I opened it to make sure it worked properly before storing it away for Christmas. I couldn't put this camera down!!!!!!! It is so darn adorable! It's sturdy, the design is precious, the fact you can add Characters to pictures is awesome and perfect size for his little hands. I have no idea how I am going to be able to wait until Christmas to give it to him!!! - Kids Camera - Digital Camera For Kids - Kids Digital Camera'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Childrens Camera - kids camera, kids digital camera digital camera for kids Childrens Camera - kids camera, kids digital camera