Thursday 14 May 2009

Pictures - picture hanging materials, pictures


These strips are only good for frames that are not that heavy and no bigger then 11 by 14. This is false advertesing it says on the package it can hold bigger frames up to 18 in and 12 pounds. They worked fine for two not heavy frames one was 11 by 14 which i used two and 8 by 10 i only used one. I tried it with a heavy bigger frame 13 inches and in a couple of minutes the picture fell down and the frame broke. I doubt 3m would give my money back on the broken frame they should though. I will continue to use them on my smaller lighter weight frames and continue to use nails for the bigger frames. 3M Command Picture Hanging Strips - Medium, Picture Hanging Strips, Pkg of 6

I love this product! As a renter I try not to put holes in the wall if I don't have to, and these velcro picture hangers are the perfect solution. I even have a 35" cork board hung from my wall with two of them. They're easy to put up and easy to remove without damaging the walls, as long as you follow the instructions. Best part is that if you don't hang your photos level on the first try, you can un-velcro them to easily reposition them. - Pictures - Useful - Picture Hanging Materials'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Pictures - picture hanging materials, pictures pictures Pictures - picture hanging materials, pictures