Thursday 14 May 2009

Panasonic Cordless Phone - cordless telephone, phone battery


I just purchased two of these as replacements, and so far they are working fine. I'll update the review if I find otherwise. I'm not sure what the other reviewer was seeing as a problem - these do not sit on the shelf with a charge that can be lost over time. You must charge these first for them to have a charge. If they didn't keep a charge after charging for the other reviewer, that's a problem. Otherwise, of course they didn't work out of the package.



Note these are 700 mAh versus the 650 I replaced. Panasonic must have upped the storage power - which should translate into longer use times between recharging. PANASONIC HHR-P103 Replacement Rechargeable Battery

Batteries arrived quickly and now my phones are back up and working like they are brand new. Before replacing the batteries with the new Panasonic batteries, I had to recharge the phones constantly and they were always dying in the middle of an important phone call. With the new Panasonic batteries in place I can leave them off the hook for days.

This item came quickly and was just as described and in the original packaging. I was replacing the original battery that came with the Panasonic answering machine telephone system (8 years old) because the handset would not hold a charge for very long and you could not talk on the phone for longer than 30 minutes without the battery giving out. The new battery is working great and I have had no phone calls disconnected since installing it.

We were very satisfied with the batteries we ordered for our portable phones. Came in good time and were exactly as described, brand new and still in original package. MUCH MORE REASONABLE COST WISE than ordering direct from Panasonic.



Would highly recommend buying from this store.

After many years of use the panasonic HHR-P103 batteries for our 3 unit phone system were dying. I love this phone system and even though it has many years of use it works well. I called local places and no one sold them. My next step was the Panasonic online site and while they sold them their price was expensive. I went to Amazon.com found the new batteries for much less! Received the batteries in the time given and our phone system is up and running again. - Battery - Panasonic Cordless Phone - Phone Battery - Cordless Telephone'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Panasonic Cordless Phone - cordless telephone, phone battery cordless telephone Panasonic Cordless Phone - cordless telephone, phone battery