Thursday 14 May 2009

Exercise Pants


I'm 5'10 and have a 34" inseam and these pants are perfect. Even after I washed AND dried them they didn't shrink up like nearly every single one of my other yoga pants have done. They still come down below my ankles but not too long. I'm buying more now. BELLA 810 SPANDEX YOGA EXERCISE WORKOUT PANTS BLACK LARGE

I liked these pants so much I went back and got a second pair. I bought my usual size. The flare at the bottom is flattering, makes them look like pants more than leggings. I like how they are a close fit on the thighs, not as baggy as sweatpants. I wear these hiking as well as for yoga

These are nice yoga pants. The fabric is thinner than my Danskin yoga pants, but not too thin. Do check the sizing chart for this item, though. According the chart, a Small is a 2/4 and a Medium is a 6/8, which is different from most manufacturers. I am 5'11", 135 lbs, and usually a size 6. I bought the mediums and they fit fine, including the length, but I definitely wouldn't want them any smaller. I suggest ordering one size up, and if you are between sizes, I'd go up another size rather than down.

I read the reviews about these and was worried about them running a bit snug and being long, but I decided to order them anyone because of all of the positive reviews about the fabric and the comfort. I have to say that I am not disappointed.



I bought these in black and as soon as I opened them I could see why everyone loves them! They are a heavy weight knit that has a lot of stretch. The fit is snug, but it's a good snug that I think makes the pants look and feel great, like the hug your body but don't restrict movement. The thing I like most is that the material doesn't stretch and feel loose like other yoga pants have in the past.



I'm 5'7" and wear a size 8/10 right now. I bought these in a large rather than the medium I usually wear in yoga pants (because yoga pants are generally loose) and they are the perfect size for me though they are a bit long. I like a 33" inseam because I like my pants to dust the ground when I'm wearing my shoes (34" if I'm wearing heels). These fit like a 34" inseam though I haven't measured them and the description says 31" for a medium. The length doesn't really bother me at all with shoes on, though if I am wearing them for working out with bare feet I try to be aware of whether or not I am standing on them if I need traction. So far, this hasn't been an issue in yoga / pilates classes. For those who are shorter than I am, I would say that if you are willing to have them tailored, they are worth it. If not, you will likely be unhappy with the product.



I have already ordered a second pair in navy and expect to be buying more in the future.

ordered these for gym pants. Nice length. I am 5'5" but have to buy things for someone who is 5'7", because I have long legs, and these were perfect. The material is thin though, we shall see how long they last.

I gave this product 4 stars because the pants are clearly very high quality and durable. I'm just not sure they're very true to size. At 5'4" and 118 lbs, a size small should fit great, but sheesh, are these things SNUG! I'd advise to be wary of drying them till you've tried them on and see how they fit on you. I figure if I hang these to dry I can use them. A bit of an inconvenience, but the pants seem to be really durable, so I'll deal with it.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Exercise Pants Exercise Pants Exercise Pants