Thursday 14 May 2009

Monitor Wipes - screen cleaner, cleaning kit


I am not sure why everyone complains about this product. It doesnt dry up, nor has it ever on me in all of the months I have been using and purchasing it. It is a MUST HAVE and highly recommended product for cleaning your LCD, Plasma, LED, 3D flat screen monitors or televisions! They arent soaking, so you dont have to worry about having it run cleaner down your screen. They are perfectly moist enough to get the job done and the result is a clear streak free finish! 1 wipe can clean my 23" computer monitor, 42" television in the living room and 60" television in the family room. This is one heck of a deal. Get it, you won't regret it! Endust for Electronics LCD & Plasma Pop Up Wipes 70 CT 11506

Since I purchased my laptop back in January of 2010, I have been cleaning the screen, the keyboard, and the exterior surface of the machine once a week with the Belkin Laptop Cleaning Kit (which contains a spray bottle of solution and a microfiber cloth--I normally purchase it here on Amazon); and this works wonders for my laptop. However, when I ran out of my cleaning solution on Friday night and did not want to wait until Tuesday (free two-day shipping with Prime) to clean my computer, I decided to try an alternative. I went to Target in search of my usual solution, but I found these Endust wipes instead and bought them out of 1.) Convenience 2.)Price--they are about six dollars less than what I normally buy. But after cleaning my computer with them two days ago, I will never purchase this product again. Everything about them is wrong. Though `they are supposed to clean "LCD screens, plasma screens, laptop screens, monitors/keyboards, phones and more in one easy step!" I found that Endust wipes didn't perform any of these tasks as promised. The wipes left my laptop screen terrible streaky and my keyboard and the outer surfaces peppered with little white flakes of tissue--almost as if I had used damp toilet paper to clean it. When I closed my laptop to clean the top surface, I later opened it to find that all of the little flakes from the wipe (that I had used to clean the keyboard) had settled around the edges of my laptop screen--after which I had to use compressed air to remove the debris that was left behind. Though I know that you are not supposed to exposure your laptop to too much moisture, these wipes are not wet enough and do not produce the friction necessary to wipe away any kind of stickyness or fingerprints from your keys. Also, possibly due to this peculiar dryness, they seem to stick together like velcro in the container, causing you to remove 10 wipes when you mean to pull out just one. In summary, the performance of these suck and the packaging sucks even more. I am normally too lazy to return products that I am unhappy with to the store--I have probably returned 2 items in my entire life--but these will be going back. Cheap or no cheap, they just don't cut it.

Over the years I've used many different products to clean monitors, lap tops, and TV screens. Every product I used left a streaky mess that took forever to remove. Even the product used by my computer technician left streaks. As a result, I had very low expectations when I purchased the Endust pop ups. Boy was I pleasantly surprised. Endust cleans without leaving streaks, just as advertised.

This product does not dry streak free. I use the wipes for my camera body and camera LCD screen. Afterwards, there are streaks on the screen.



The wipes should be more moist. I have to use at least two wipes to clean my camera.



I do not recommend this product.

I have purchase many different products to clean my electronics. This is by far the best there is. Has the right amount of moisture to clean any electronic. Recommend that purchaser buy more than one at a time...

These wipes are good because they won't damage plastic/anti-glare coatings on flat panel screens. I also use them to wipe down the frame and base of my plasma tv because those seem to attract more dust than the actual screen surface. Once a week keeps things fairly dust free, but otherwise I would have to dust the non-screen surfaces a few times a week. They aren't cheap, but they help keep dust from accumulating all over the tv and gear in my home entertainment system. - Canned Air - Cleaning Kit - Screen Cleaner - Laptop'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Monitor Wipes - screen cleaner, cleaning kit laptop Monitor Wipes - screen cleaner, cleaning kit