Tuesday 26 May 2009

Panasonic Lumix Battery - lumix, battery


I've taken at least 100 pictures in my Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ4K 8.1MP Digital Camera with 10x Wide Angle MEGA Optical Image Stabilized Zoom (Black)with this battery, most of them with flash, since first buying it, charging it, and installing it, and the battery meter just moved down the first bar (there are 3 bars total).



This battery seems to have AT LEAST the capacity of the factory Lumix battery, which makes sense as the factory battery is rated at 1000mAh, and this one is rated at 1300mAh. As far as I can tell so far, that rating is NOT an exaggeration.



One thing to note and watch out for -- the printing/writing on this battery is on the OPPOSITE SIDE of the factory Lumix battery, so you have to put it in the charger and camera in reverse. Pretty self-explanatory if you're looking right at it. Just thought I should point that out.



HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Kinamax 1300mAh S007 / CGA-S007 / CGR-S007 / DMW-BCD10 Replacement Battery for Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ1, DMC-TZ2, DMC-TZ3, DMC-TZ4, DMC-TZ5 - Japanese Cells

So far so good. Opened the Amazon box this afternoon and dropped this battery into the charger. Pulled the battery off the charger tonight and started to shoot:

350 photos with my TZ5 (2/3 with flash) and the second bar on the battery meter just ticked off. Pretty much says it all.



Excellent economical alternative to the Panasonic battery.



Very happy with the choice.

Needed a spare battery so I ordered this despite two one-star reviews. Not to disparage those reviewers, but this battery is great! Fits fine in my TZ5, and it's a "J" model vs "A". Charges fine as well. I don't have any longevity data yet, but at 1300 mAh, it ought to be at least as good as the Panasonic.

I got this battery as a spare for my new Lumix TZ5, and wow is it nice. I haven't had to recharge it yet, and my old camera (not the TZ5) battery needed to be charged every other time I used it. Have taken mostly daylight photos, but also about 5 minutes worth of HD video. The camera uses auto-focus and I can hear it churning away while taking pictures but the battery bar has barely moved from full. Definitely a huge upgrade and it has to be equal to the OEM, which I haven't used yet.

Works great with my Lumix DMC-TZ5.

Order arrived quickly and the cost was a great savings over the OEM brand.

Actually performance is better than OEM (1300mAh vs 1000mAh). I recieved it and immediately went to Disney World for a 8 day vacation - a great trial period and it worked perfectly. I never pulled out the OEM battery, I only used this one (462 pictures and video later). I recommend it for anyone with the TZ5.

Just to be on the safe side I bought a third battery for my camera for vacation. Good thing I did. Videos kill the battery very fast. This battery let me take 250+ more pictures when my second battery gave out. Cold also affects batteries (lithium batteries are affected less, but they also are effected) and it was cold in the morning in Yellowstone, Wyoming.

I was very nervous about buying an aftermarket battery from a company I did not know, but I decided to give this a try because at the time, I couldn't find the Panasonic batteries in stock anywhere--even at Panasonic's site (?!).



I had no problems with it, and while I was too busy on vacation having fun to count how many photos it took vs. the original, I can say that it performed at least as well--each battery was able to last through a long day (morning to dinnertime) of running around taking pictures with the camera often in standby mode (vs. turning on and off). These were days of high use--in normal, occasional use, my batteries do not drain in a single day. Be aware that any battery will not last as long if the LCD is on for extended periods and/or you're using the flash a lot.



I wish it had come with a little storage case like the Panasonic one, but that's a pretty trivial gripe.

Bought these for our families TZ5s(2) because of the advertised extended mAh compared with the original Lumix batteries, 1300mAh as compared with 950mAh. We use

the movie app quite often and it is a drain on the battery. The price was certainly right, someone warned about the label not being on the same side as the original which probably helped me install it correctly...that and 50+ years as an electronics/computer tech. Anyhow they are working fine, the price is right and the seller guarantees they will work. Yeah, I'll buy them again. - Panasonic Tz3 Battery - Lumix - Tz5 - Battery'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Panasonic Lumix Battery - lumix, battery panasonic tz3 battery Panasonic Lumix Battery - lumix, battery