Tuesday 26 May 2009

Organizer


This product is exactly what you would explect based on the picture and description. Nothing fancy, but it works. The tiers move freely and hold lots of paperclips. The center pole was slightly bent when it arrived, but with some gentle bending, it works fine. Rolodex Wire Mesh Three-Tier Swivel Tower (62533)

I was afraid when I purchased this that it might be wobbly, but it is sturdy and well balanced. Definitely high quality and it's working out for my desk space just perfectly, where vertical space is necessary due to limited desk space. You'll be pleased with this product!

This has been such a fun and useful piece to have on my desk. I use paperclips and two sizes of rubber bands EVERY DAY at work and this has kept them organized and saves space by going UP rather than OUT. :) The cups do swivel, so they are adjustable, and they hold quite a bit! Love it!

No mention of the brand name "Rolodex" anywhere on this device. Simply the brand name "Eldon" and the descriptive words: "Swivel Tower" (does it ever!). Upon picking it up, the buyer is apt to conclude that he's holding an unwieldy, rapidly disassembling gizmo in his hands--perhaps an antique kid's or pet's toy made a century ago. The mesh baskets swing wildly and without the least resistance on their tower, continually relocating any center of gravity and calling to mind some of the amusement rides of my childhood from half a century ago (remember the "Tilt-a-Whirl" and the "Whip"?).



But the proof is in the testing. Upon placing this curious device on my desk, I discovered that it's actually quite sturdy. Moreover, perhaps it's just as well that in the heat of a project the frantic desk-worker will have no trouble manipulating the various baskets--for paper clips, erasers, thumb tacks, address labels, etc.--not only quickly but single-handledly. (If I still had a couple of pet gerbils running freely about my apartment, I'd sprinkle a bit of rodent food in each of the baskets and wait for the fun to begin.)'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Organizer Organizer Organizer