Tuesday 26 May 2009

Underwear - boxer briefs, boxers


I find these to be the best value. These are better than the Hugo Boss ones I bought from Zappos. They are 100% cotton, not excessively stretchy so they don't squeeze your thigh.



If someone finds something better in quality and value, I'd love to hear about it. Dockers Men's 3 Pack Boxer Brief,Black,Medium

Honestly, these are OK-- but I recently bought a 6-pack of "Puritan" (Wal-Mart's private label) boxer briefs for half the money of this 3-pack that fit better. The downside of those is that they're covered in crazy Zack Morris-ish 1980s designs. So the plain gray is nice, but the fit is only OK.

My husband really likes these Dockers boxer briefs. Matter of fact, it's the only kind he wears. Good quality, and they look good too! I used to buy them at JCPenney, but wasn't able to find them in the stores recently.

I was pretty cautious before buying this boxer. I searched tons of boxers and ordered a pack of dockers and hugo boss. Hugo boss was ok it was what i expected. XXL was just fit me. Then i ordered this one, but i didn't see it says Combed cotton. Well, i'm so glad that i learned this type of cotton. This is the far best comfortable boxer i have ever bought in my life. Even i had some concerns about if the xl fits me or not, it stretched according to my body and it is far far more comfortable then xxl hugo boss or any other boxers on market. I'm not related to company in anyways, and this is my first review after i bought something on net because i realized that this boxers actually makes me happy :) and deserves this comment.

Size chart was accurate and the fit is good. My only complaint if it's really a complaint is the material seems a bit on the light side. I'm thinking normal usage and washing will wear them down within a few years. Let's see if the waist band lasts that long. Otherwise I like this product and will buy again at the right price. - Dockers - Boxers - Comfortable - Boxer Briefs'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Underwear - boxer briefs, boxers comfortable Underwear - boxer briefs, boxers