Tuesday 26 May 2009

Battery Charger - leaky, battery charger


I didn't expect much for the price, but what I got was way below expectations. I can charge the battery fully then put it in the camera and playback a movie and within 10 minutes the battery is dead. I have an original battery that is over ten years old that lasts almost as long. To be fair though I an using a cheapo charger I bought as well, so it is possible that it isn't charging the battery fully. I did notice this battery is much lighter than the original though which makes me wonder about it's innards. 6.00V,2100mAh,Ni-MH,Replacement Camcorder Battery

I bought this battery for an older VHS camcorder and it worked excellent the first 4 days until it started leaking and battery power went down. Don't buy these no brand batteries, buy a named brand one like Duracell or you will regret it.

After reading the reviews I was a bit hesitant, but the price is so much better than the name brand. So far (2 months) the battery has been fine, not the life you would get from a name brand, but it's also a lot less expensive. You get what you pay for here.

Not a very good battery, but it is cheap.



It seems to overheat on the stock charger, Ni-mh and Ni-cd have different charging requirements. The run time is real short, around 15 minutes with my old camera. Lastly, it goes dead by itself in a couple weeks and needs recharging. - Cheap - Piece Of Crap - Leaky - Battery Charger'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Battery Charger - leaky, battery charger battery charger Battery Charger - leaky, battery charger