Saturday 2 May 2009

Iphone Case - iphone case, silicone


I have an iPhone 4 from Verizon, and I don't know if is any different from the one from ATnT physically, but the lock button is on the top of the phone on the right side. This cover does not have a hole for the lock button, and is presses it down so your phone is constantly asking you to power off. It is generally an extremely cute cover and I'm sad that I wont be able to use it. Premium TPU Flexi Argyle Gel Skin for Apple iPhone4, 4th Generation, 4th Gen Flexible See Thru Skin, Hot Pink Checkers Plaid Print

This skin doesn't fit on my iPhone 4. It was really small to the point where it wouldn't cover any buttons and would pop off the phone if I tried to put it on. Imagine that the holes cut out on the skin that were made to surround the bottom speakers laid half an inch away. THATS HOW SMALL THIS WAS. I cant believe anyone would sell this, let alone have someone struggle to stretch this material by hand.

The case arrived on time and in perfect condition. The only thing worth a mention is that the color is not so much light pink like it looks in yhe picture but its more of a hot pink, which is great because I like hot pink better! It doesn't feel cheap at all. It fits almost perfectly except on the buttons that are covered, which isn't a big deal. There's no protection for the front of the phone though. But it's cute and it gets the job done.

With a small snip at the mute switch this case was easily modified to fit my wife's Verizon iPhone 4. The best part is the price was about one-tenth of the other name brands cases. So I bought a gray case for my iPhone and now regret not getting a couple of spares.

I have the iPhone 4 fro. Verizon and was hesitant about buying this case b/c of the reviews but figured to give it a try anyway and I am happy that I did!! I like it much better than the case I bought at the verizon store. You can use a screen protector with it and as other reviews said it is a darker color than pictured but it looks and works great!!

I ordered about 5 different "cheap" cases for my wifes Iphone 4G and this is the one that fit BEST. tho ONLY caveat is that the hole for the ringer on off switch seems to be in the wrong spot. doesn't really affect the use or fit at all, just looks dorky.



It has great grip, adds that extra to the feel of the phone in your hand. Makes the phone feel less likely to be broken.



Great find and for the price unbeatable. I got the same one in Gray for myself.

Very good product, my wife likes it and looks expensive . highly recommended case. perfect fit. easy to install. By te way you can't put a screen protectorif your using this case, besides the screen doesn't need a protector unless you keep the phone in you pocket with sandpaper or uncut diamond rocks that can't scratch the face.

This is such a useful case. I am waiting for my free case to come in from Apple, and purchased this in the meantime but I am not sure if I will actually switch over. The argyle and hot pink is such a cute combination. It is a tougher plastic, nicer than the plastic one I had for my blackberry. I love this case!



Also, it was fulfilled through Amazon Prime, which made this transaction just that much faster. I strongly recommend! - Silicone - Basic - Pink - Iphone Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Iphone Case - iphone case, silicone pink Iphone Case - iphone case, silicone