Monday 13 April 2009

Poor Customer Service - suits, poor quality


This is a great Suit! I bought this for my son who is the ring-bearer in a friends wedding. He looks so cute in it. It is very well made and is a miniature suit - with all the little details. Workmanship is great! Johnnie Lene Charcoal/gray Color Textured Suit Set for Boys From Baby to Teen (18 Month)

The suit is very nice and the delivery was fast.The size chart was also very helpful; the size is just perfect for my son.



What a shame the postal fee to Finland was as much as the suit itself! I wish you could negotiate some cheaper alternatives to your international shippings; the U.S. Postal Service prices seem really very expensive. I would definitely order more clothes if the shipping fees weren't this high. - Wedding - Suits - Poor Quality - Boy'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Poor Customer Service - suits, poor quality suits Poor Customer Service - suits, poor quality