Monday 13 April 2009

Face Treatments - face treatments, burts bees


As someone struggling with acne for over 20 years, I feel that I have good authority to rate this product as there is nothing for acne that I haven't tried. This thing works, and works beautifully. I was using Proactiv before and, although it helped a little, it made my skin super flaky and irritated, and the acne was still there. Still, it was the best thing that I had tried, so I used it for years. Proactiv didn't stop my breakouts, though, and sometimes they were so bad that you couldn't tell that I was using an acne treatment twice a day, religiously. Proactiv customer service told me to try the super strength formula, which didn't help either.



I finally gave up and decided to try something natural after reading a couple of good reviews for Burt's Bees acne products. Boy, am I glad I did. I about two weeks of use my skin already looked better than it did in a long, long time. I haven't had any more awful breakouts, no more peeling and flakiness, no more irritation. Doesn't smell bad and it's invisible (Proactiv has a funky odor and makes your skin shiny). I am not using the hydrating lotion, though, because my skin is really oily and I the lotion was too much for my skin type - not that it gave me acne, but it did make my skin feel "heavy", so I stopped using it. Now I simply wash my face morning and night with the cleaning product, and when I see that I am about to have a breakout I use the spot treatment. The spot treatment doesn't have the best smell in the world, but it works like never I tried before.



With this regimen, I haven't had a breakout since starting using the products. Also, since I am not using the hydrating lotion, I am going to be able to save some money by buying the products separately - instead of buying the kit, I'll buy only the two products I use. I am so happy that Burt's Bee does sells the products separately.



The extra nice effect is that it seems that my skin tone is becoming more even after using the products. Proactiv left me full of dark spots but this is doing a pretty nice job in getting rid of them.



Bottom line - I highly recommend these products. My next step is to buy the scrub and all I can say is that I hope this keeps working! Burts Bees Natural Acne Solutions, Full-Size Regime Kit

I have tried all of these Acne kits, Proactiv, Clean & Clean, PanOxyl, Neutrogena, Clearasil, Aveeno, and even tried several PRESCRIBED Acne medications and kits and had so much frustration after time and time again seeing little to no results and an empty wallet! Finally, I had enough and went out on a limb and bought Burts Bees Acne two week kit. I was full of doubt and about to except the fact that I will always have Acne (im 22 now and have suffered from the condition ever since i was 14) Only a few days later I was already starting to notice the difference! The biggest change I saw RIGHT AWAY was the redness was disappearing! And after two weeks I have no new break outs and can see a HUGE difference in my skin! If you were or are like me and tired of thinking you have to live with post-teen/young adult acne you MUST try this kit! Good Luck!

In the firs week, this product worked great. My face has shown evident acne reduction. However, the spot treatment used up fast. I ran out of it within two weeks. The product smells nice and its moisturizer was good. I believe the product is good for mild acne. However, if you have severe acne like me, you should find something stronger.

I was so tired of using acne products with so many chemicals, so one day i googled natural acne solutions and the burt's bees acne kit showed up. So after reading all the positive reviews i thought that i should give it a chance. After one week i noticed that some of my acne was going away. but after 2-3 weeks i started to break out on places i never broke-out before,(cheek and chin). I'm disappointed in this product. i had high hopes. i don't recommend it to anyone.

I had high hopes when I purchased this item, especially considering the other reviews I read. However, I was disappointed, the acne has not been alleviated at all by the use of this product. I have tried some other harsh products, that also didn't work for me, so I thought switching to something natural might be helpful, but not so.

I haven't found a Burt's Bees product that I don't like. This is no exception. I have small patches of acne that break out infrequently. But when they do break out, it's hard to get rid of it. I've used Proactiv in the past and I do like that product also. But it's more expensive and I don't like the idea of sending me the stuff when I don't ask for it. I realize that's convenient for some. It took a little longer to clear up my patch of acne with Burt's Bees, but the way the cleanser made my face feel was worth it. It's a deep down clean feel. The cream is also very nice feeling. Light weight, but it does a good job of keeping my face moisturized. The spot treatment smells harsh, but since it's all natural it's not harsh at all. I would definitely recommend Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions.

I love the face that the product is almost 100% natural but that comes with the face that it's slow the process of healing your acne problem.If you're not in a rush,go for it. Also,it's all natural so it has no perfume which make you feel uncomfortable for the first few days because of it's smell.I love the moisturizer though.This is the first one ever that really moist your facel

The gel cleanser feels more like water to me. Very thin and doesn't feel like it gets the oil off of my face. The moisturizer is very good, but smells funky. The spot treatment has worked quite well for me.

I've already reviewed the moisturizer and cleanser separately--I think they work great and this is really the only skincare regime that I've bothered to purchase multiple times. Usually once I finish a product I move on to something else, but this set is actually good enough to keep using. The moisturizer is non-greasy, but moisturizes well. My face feels nice, clean, and free of grease after using the cleanser. After using this product for many months, I can really see a difference in how my skin looks. My pores are smaller and less noticeable, skin tone is more even, and I generally get far fewer blemishes than I once did.



This particular set on Amazon is a good value. I could do without the spot treatment though. It really doesn't do anything for me. Plain old tea tree oil is far more effective for taking care of blemishes. - Burts Bees - Face Treatments - Skin Care - Acne'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Face Treatments - face treatments, burts bees acne Face Treatments - face treatments, burts bees