Sunday 22 February 2009

Steve Madden - steampunk, boots


I was very skeptical of this boot because I couldn't quite see how well it was made from the online pictures. I happened upon 1 reviewer on another site who vouched wholeheartedly for this boot. So, based on that review, I took a leap of faith (and at a higher price than Amazon no doubt!). Boy was it worth it. Now I feel it's my duty to "spread the word" about this boot.



It is stylish, sleek and most comfortable. I did not have to go through a break-in period with these either. They were good to go right out of the box. I got them in black and have been pining over the taupe ones all season. As soon as Amazon marked them down, I got the taupe ones too.



I will say that I have a slightly narrow foot and found these to fit fine with no real width issues. I also use a padded insert (but I do that with all my shoes)! 7 for All Mankind Women's Everly Boot,Black,7.5 M US - Steampunk - Boot - Boots - Lace-ups'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Steve Madden - steampunk, boots steampunk Steve Madden - steampunk, boots