Sunday 22 February 2009

Pet Grooming Tool - dog grooming, rotary tool accessories


I am using a dremmel with these sanders on my dog's nails as we had to sedate him in order to cut them. He didn't like it at first but now has no real problem with the sound. Just be careful on how long you sand each nail as it doesn't take much to start burning the dog. Better to go over each foot twice then be on each nail too long Dremel 432 1/2" 120 Grit Sanding Bands 6 Pack

The torture of having to cut your pets nails, especially when the nail is dark and the vein can not be seen. The Vet tech always drew blood.



Now she relaxes allowing me, the amateur, to file her nails.

We have a beagle and were trying to trim his nails with the pedi paws but it was so weak that it stops when you apply pressure so it would take us 30 minutes or more to trim his nails with two of us holding him down. He freeaks out at the clippers so we needed to only grind his nails down. Read alot of reviews on line and decided to purchase this dremel and it is even better than I expected. First of all it is so strong we only use it on low. We have only charged it once and have trimmed his nails 3 times already and still have full power, probably because it does the job so quickly. It's quiet so it doesn't freak him out, he actually dozes off when we're trimming and he doesn't pull away at all. He's 2 years old and trimming his nails was always a problem, we had to take him to the vet and she did it with a dremel. This is even better because it doesn't have a cord, which he was afraid of, that's why I ordered this rechargable one. Now, I call him over whenever I want to trim, he comes to me now problem relaxed, 5-10 minutes later he get his treat and it's done. If you need to, it is great for jobs in the house. It is definately as strong as the corded ones. I highly recommend this dremel.

Not much to say about Dremel attachments, other than that Dremel is a great brand and these products live up to that reputation. I use these in combination with my Dremel pet nail grinder and they effectively and safely trim my pets' nails.

While the product itself seems fine, the shipping charged is ridiculous. The pieces weigh almost nothing - I'd rather that they just charge what they want to charge for the product and then charge a reasonable shipping rate. I would feel a lot better about the purchase, then. - Pet Grooming Tool - Cordless - Dog Grooming - Rotary Tool Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Pet Grooming Tool - dog grooming, rotary tool accessories rotary tool accessories Pet Grooming Tool - dog grooming, rotary tool accessories