Sunday 22 February 2009

Cold Weather Accessories - newsboy caps, flat caps


Not exactly as good as I'd hoped, but not bad for the price. Looks good, sewn well. My only issues are that the material and liner are thin, the wind cuts through it, and that there's no real padding on the inside. The brim leaves a funky dent in my forehead after I take the hat off. New Wool Blend Ivy Cap-Charcoal (S/M) W12S63D

This is a very solid newsboy cap. Nothing special, but the quality is pretty good for the price. Not as great, material-wise, as many nicer caps, but you get what you pay for. If you crave the look without the heavy price tag, this is a good purchase.

Ugliest paperboy I've ever owned, huge ostentatious bill with a button snap so you can unbutton it and appear as a 1940s mailman; a lot of material on top gives it the baggy look. You don't quite get the right idea from the pictures, which I suppose is why you should avoid buying this kind of hat online. If you want quality, pay the price for a Christys' Crown Series. If however, you wish to save some money and buy this garbage, you can have the one I purchased for free; just pay shipping through paypal and I will send you my disappointment.

I bought this hat in the small/medium size. It was a bit large so I washed and dried it on regular. Now it fits perfectly. I like the style of this hat. Has a classic look. Too bad they don't have these in other colors. I'd buy another.

It's not as warm as I would have imagined it to be, and is in fact rather thin material. However, it is a perfect spring/fall hat. It will take some serious head shaping to get it used to the way your head is settled within but otherwise is a great little hat for all casual occasions. It may also be kind of thin but I found myself quite warm inside of it because it is a Wool blend. Do not underestimate this cozy little hat for the price that it is offered as. - Newsboy Caps - Cold Weather Accessories - Flat Caps'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Cold Weather Accessories - newsboy caps, flat caps cold weather accessories Cold Weather Accessories - newsboy caps, flat caps