Sunday 22 February 2009

Karaoke Equipment


I hesitated between this one and the more expensive one being leery of a better price, but this stand is fantastic. It holds a 19" screen in front of the treadmill perfectly and probably can go larger, I think there is a weigh limit that the 19" does not even come close to maxing out. Tall enough, adjustabel enough and strong enough. I don't know why there aren't more products like this on the market with all the home gyms out there. This way we can put the treadmill and TV dvd combo on the porch if we want to and not have to worry about it being in the way. Audio 2k Ast-420y Flat Panel Lcd Tv/monitor Stand with Tripod Base

Pros: Costs less than wall mount and don't have to worry about holes in the wall - plus I can move it around when needed.

Took all of 10 minutes to put together

fast shipping



Cons: could be taller

no shelf for cable box or DVD player to sit on

shipping was pricey



Purchased this for use with a treadmill. 22" flat screen TV fits perfectly. I have the treadmill on the highest incline so to see the TV over the console I had to make the stand as high as it would go - including pushing the base in a bit so it's a little unstable. I don't know if it's possible to tilt the TV back at an angle - just mounting it almost makes it hang in a downward position. I tinkered with some of the screws in back and it's now hanging at a slant, which is driving me batty. This is probably my fault though, not the product.



Overall I'm pretty happy with the purchase. I would purchase it again and recommend it as a decent and affordable treadmill TV stand.



[...]

Most excellent product - 5 Stars in design, Stability, Professional Look, and operation. Stand sets up in seconds, will hold up to 32" LCD - Flat panel monitor. I use for 14" LCD Monitor for video production - Looks & works great - Very impressive - Great price Great Product - Excellent customer service - You could buy from someone else - But these guys sell it for less and you get the benefit _ Many Thanks _ Black Door Films

Very solid build, quick and easy setup. I bought it for my mobile DJ and Karaoke setup, but now I use it as my everyday stand and keep my 19" LCD TV on it in my office. I just lift off the top part that holds the TV and fold down the bottem tripod for easy transport. Love this stand. Definately worth the price.

I have been in the entertainment business for over 17 years, and I have purchased many items such as this. It is strong, sturdy, totally adjustable to any viewing angle. It is surely tall enough for any application and the legs extend out to create and Very stable foundation. I currently use one for a 24" flatscreen, and it is perfect.. Trust me-- it is worth twice what I paid for it..

When purchasing this item I thought it was the very best ever! I didn't immediately use it when purchased in January. I love the look, the function, however, when I finally used it in April at a Karaoke Gig, while someone was singing, my 20" LCD panel fell off the stand. Thank God, my co-host was nearby who caught it. I thought maybe the screws weren't tightened properly. Unfortunately, that wasn't a good look for my business. Later that week, my husband took a look and advised the screws did not properly fit with the bracket. I refuse to believe that so we used it again at another gig. A we put it together, place the LCD panel on the stand, it fell again. He thought we'd use something to tighten the screws which seem to have helped

This past Memorial Day weekend, as I try to screw the bracket on the stand, the screws had appeared to not tightened.



Although this is an IDEAL piece of equipment that I thought would be a great gain for my business, it was such a loss for my pocket and exposure. I can't seem to find any information of the warranty process so its just a lost to me at this point. I'm not even sure if its worth ordering a more expensive version of the same product and risk another loss. Sadly I have another gig this Friday and this product serve me no purpose...Guess I'm back to setting up my karaoke screen on the table....God knows its safer then this product.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Karaoke Equipment Karaoke Equipment Karaoke Equipment