Sunday 22 February 2009

1999 Accord Pads


I installed these pads on my 1998 Honda Accord 4 cyl Sedan. My car has 142,000 miles and it had Honda pads and rotors from the previous owner. I have no idea how long the old pads and rotors were on the car, so the brackets bolts were corroded in place.

After wrenching on the calipers for a while, I was able to get it apart and get the Wagner pads in place.

These pads do not require the backer shims that other pads need. Also they do not need the lubricant on the backing plate that other pads need to keep the noise down. After a month on the car, they are performing Great!. Much better than the old corroded Honda pads. No noise, no dust, stops great. Less pedal travel than before. Wagner QC764 ThermoQuiet Ceramic Disc Brake Pad Set

Amazon shipping and service was fantastic. I received the part on time and it was a perfect fit. I've had these installed on my 1999 accord for about a week now. So far so good.



PS - If I see any issues in the future, I'll update this review.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


1999 Accord Pads 1999 Accord Pads 1999 Accord Pads