Tuesday 3 February 2009

Sansa Clip Case - sansa clip, car charger


I would not recommend this product for the wall charger. The first time I used it it fried my Sansa Clip. Your Sansa Clip will get very hot within minutes and is done after that. Stay with the USB charger or if you can find something made by Sansa. Durable Flexible Black Silicone Skin Case + Car + Home Travel Charger for Sandisk Sansa Clip Mp3 Player

The skin is great, but the chargers fried my Sansa clip. The clip became very hot after using both the wall and car charger only three times. I read on the sansa site that the chargers should not be over 5V--these go higher than that. The wall and car charger ruined my clip after only a few uses. If you don't want to take the chance of ruining your Sansa clip, then don't use these chargers. The chargers went into the garbage after my Sansa clip died.

You get what you pay for - This is cheaply made junk. I didn't have the problem of the charger frying out my player because the plug on the one I received was slightly off-sized and wouldn't plug into my player. It went straight into the trash because the price didn't make it worth returning. I should have known better. Anyway - save yourself the few dollars and don't buy this.

I plugged in the automobile charger to my SanDisk Clip MP3 Player (4GB), it instantly fried my MP3 player! I lost the $50 I spent for my player!

Also, the plastic protective cover for the replacement SanDisk Plus (8GB) I bought is a sloppy fit.

Stay away from these "too good to be true" deals!

mdv

The chargers do not work. The AC charger turns the clip on, but does not charge so actually the clip discharges! The DC charger does not even turn the clip on. I suspect the current capabilities are not enough for the 4GB clip

This will charge the Sansa, but not correctly, and eventually hoses the Sansa battery.

Buy the recommended charger stated on the Sansa website under accessories then find it cheaper somewhere else like Amazon.

Not much I can say other than I am glad I bought this package. Skin protects very well, easy to put on, function not impaired. Charger for car is a very handy to have. Having a extra charger doesn't hurt. Price can't be beat.

Dont purchase this if you intend to use the cords with the sansa clip. They group them together and it is decieving, The cords dont fit the clip. The skin is right but the cords are not. I got lucky and they worked with my phone.

Given the number of warnings about the chargers, I decided to do a little expiriment and hook up the chargers to a voltimeter. The car charger voltage is much higher than USB specs, and the wall charger is a little higher. While I am not sure if that would fry a Sansa I do know I didn't use them. In fact, for a nice waterproof easy to use case, take that for what it is and trash the other two components or use them for less sensitive usb tasks, like a usb flashlight or something. - Car Charger - Mp3 Charger - Sansa Clip - Sansa Clip Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Sansa Clip Case - sansa clip, car charger mp3 charger Sansa Clip Case - sansa clip, car charger