Tuesday 3 February 2009

Gel Pen - pentel, worlds best pen


I tried so many gel ink pens I can keep count of them. Finally, I found what I was looking for: a fine tip, vivid color, fast-to-dry gel ink (ideal for left-handed).

The gel is the same of the Pentel Energel plastic ones but in a fancy metal pen. Once you are out of ink, you can buy a refill from amazon of from pentel website.

The tip is retractable but it does not auto-retract as the plastic ones do. The plastic ones have a mechanism that makes the tip retract when you clip the pen into your pocket.

All in all this is a great pen. If you are satisfied with the Pentel Energel ink this is a must-have upgrade. Pentel EnerGel Alloy RT Gel Pen, Medium Metal Tip, Silver Barrel, Black Ink, 1 Each (BL407BP)

I fancy myself a pen snob. I buy my own at work because I am picky and want one that feels just right. I have to say, having tried some great pens from Pilot, I was using several of their models on a regular basis. Then I tried this pen from Pentel and it is AWESOME! It writes so smoothly and the heft of the metal chassis is firm without being heavy. When people come in my office and try it out, they love it! I only wish it was easier to find .5 mm extra fine tips for refills.

I don't write a lot but when I do I write with Pentel EnerGel Alloy RT Gel Pen, Medium Metal Tip, Silver Barrel, Black Ink, 1 Each (BL407BP). I have a thing with pens that makes it impossible for me to write with a regular pic or one of those papermate pens unless i really really have to. This pen definitely has weight to it but it is not heavy and the balance to it makes it very easy to write. I am not a big fan of gel pens because they smear easily, but the ink in this pen dries very quickly.

After recently buying and using a uni-ball 207 Premier Retractable Gel Roller Ball Pen, 1 Black Ink Pen (40108), I was very happy. I especially liked the squishy soft barrel insert. It was my new primary pen to have at all times ... until I researched, bought, and tried this pen.



When delivered, I immediately tested it on a "ToDo" list I had just written with the Uniball. The obvious difference was apparent - BLACKER ink. This reminded me of how much better my contracts look when printed on bright white laser paper versus normal 96 brightness paper.



In a nutshell, this Pentel Alloy RT is now my primary everyday pen. The Uniball is good, but now takes 2nd place as a reserve pen - in case I don't have my Pentel handy.



Just like other reviewers, I highly recommend this pen!

Be sure to get yourself Pentel Refill Ink for EnerGel and Lancelot Gel Pen, 0.7mm, Metal Tip, Black Ink, 2 Pack (LR7BP2A) for only $2.44 here through Amazon.

I have a "thing" for pens, all types, colors, etc. This is my favorite pen of all time. It writes so smooth and I have never had a problem with the ink smudging. I actually purchased a second one when I had misplaced my first one.



I'll use this pen forever!! (refils are fairly cheap)

This pen has the look and feel of an expensive pen, and the ink flows smoothly for a superior writing experience. I prefer a retractable roller ball pen, and this is the best writing RT pen I have found. - Pentel - Worlds Best Pen'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Gel Pen - pentel, worlds best pen pentel Gel Pen - pentel, worlds best pen