Tuesday 3 February 2009

Garden Gnome


Im not sure what the last person is talking about...we have had four of these on our back deck in the worst possible conditions for about a year. 105+ degrees when the sun is beating down in summer and directly beneath where the water falls from the roof. We didnt see them for about four weeks straight because they have been buried in snow and ice yet they still look exactly like they did when we got them. Im not a gnome expert or anything but they seem fine to me. Terrapin Trading, C5/TDE-48254, Garden Gnome, Large

This product was purchased as a gift for mother's day. The gnome was precisely as described, and the little guy fits in my mom's yard just perfectly! I would like to note that these gnomes are quite a bit smaller than I expected. The dimensions were listed, I just didn't realized exactly how small it truly was. It is a solid product, and I would recommend it to anyone!



Thanks'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Garden Gnome Garden Gnome Garden Gnome