Monday 12 January 2009

Wandas Evil Scheme - zebra, retractable


Zebra Sarasa Gel Retractable Roller Ball Pens / B0000AQNW5



I bought these to use with my ever-growing "to do" list of chores - I use the colors to categorize chores and organize my thinking. I really just bought these at random, figuring I'd make the best of whatever I got, but I *love* these Zebra pens so much that I'm thinking of using them for all my writing, not just list-making.



1. Readable: Most assorted color sets have at least two or three colors that are so light, you can barely read them. Not so here - even the lightest colors (orange and lime green) are easy to read, so you really are getting 10 pens here, not 8 and two junk pens.



2. No-Smear: A lot of gel pens seem to "bleed" all over the page, or take forever to dry and smear whenever you turn the page, but these Zebra pens dry almost instantly - I've yet to cause any smears.



3. No-Cap: Retractable, so there's no cap to lose or accidentally knock off.



4. Comfortable: The rubber grip is very comfortable and smooth - no ridges, bumps, or anything fancy to get on your nerves.



5. Easy Writing: The points are just perfect on these. Sometimes I struggle with certain brands of roller ball pens, or maybe the pen has to be held at a "just so" angle, but these write splendidly no matter how you hold them.



~ Ana Mardoll Zebra's Sarasa Gel Retractable Pen 0.7mm Assorted 10 Pack (46881)

I've been using these pens for some time now. I really like them. They write very well and smooth. On rare occasions they leave a little excessive ink (when making long lines), but it's not a problem and doesn't happen much.

These pens write very smoothly. I wish the company would offer a set with only black, blue and red. (I use those colors at work.) Pink and light green just don't go over very well at work. =) Otherwise, they're very enjoyable to use. I'd choose these over any other gel pens.

These pens are wonderful. Write so smooth. Pretty colors too. Only thing is they run out faster than other pens (when you are using them a lot like I did... everyday for my journal etc.). Would suggest.

I bought these pens for my 11 year old daughter. They seem to work great for her schoolwork (smooth line, no blotches no smudges). She was disappointed that they didn't have more "pretty" colors. You can find similar sets at your discount stores for less money, but this pack had colors I couldn't find in the discount store sets.

I am the ultimate stationery freak and I absolutely LOVE these pens!!!! Love the colors, smooth to write with and rarely do they leave a bit of excessive ink. If you buy these, you will not be disappointed. Thumbs up for this product. - Retractable - Pens - Zebra - Gel Pen'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Wandas Evil Scheme - zebra, retractable pens Wandas Evil Scheme - zebra, retractable