Monday 12 January 2009

Sheet Suspenders


I bought these to hold my pant legs down while motorcycling. I found some "motorcycle specific" ones online for around $14 that are designed exactly like these are for around $3. I bought two pair because they are so cheap. I've used them a few times now while riding and they work perfect. No complaints and no more pants riding up to my knees while trying to look cool on my cruiser. Elastic Pant Clip

They are small and a bit thinner than I imagined. This does help keep a smaller profile.



They are rather well constructed and the clasps close down on the pant leg very tightly. Make sure not to use them on any kind of thin material that may tear. I don't think they'll ever come off my motorcycle pants, though time will tell.



My one biggest complaint is that there is absolutely no adjustability. It's a one size fits all situation, though that saying is obviously never true.

with boots the new craze, looked all over for these pants clips. amazon was the only place i found them. they work perfect. dug into my ankles a bit at first, but just clipped them closer together towards the front of my pants, problem solved! love them!

My boot straps were received in a very short time. That was a good surprise.

They were much too short which renderred them useless.

I was able to remake them for an added $3.00 and I really like them now.

Would I purchase these straps again? I'll just make my own from the beginning.

I used to use the same type of pant clip back in the 80's, when boots were in fashion then as well. They hold the pants firmly, but comfortably around your foot, not allowing bunching. They are essential if you wear high boots with no zipper access. Great item!

These are the best invention for tucking pants into boots. I had some in the 80's when stir-up pants were all the rage. Through the years I either misplaced or got rid of them. When I tryed to find them in the stores no one seemed to know what I was talking about. I highly recommend these if you get annoyed trying to keep your pants/jeans tucked into your boots. They work great!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Sheet Suspenders Sheet Suspenders Sheet Suspenders