Monday 12 January 2009

Gardening - lawn


These bend like crazy hammering into rocky soil. Gotta really work them in. It's a pain.



I bought three 10packs from Amazon. Then found a 75 count box of the same exact staples from Home Depot for considerably less. Exactly the same, way cheaper. Easy Gardener 814 Landscape Fabric Steel Install Staples - 10 Pack

i bought these for my weed blocker fabric and they worked just fine... when I ran out I used galvanized roofing nails and they worked just as well!! I would not waste my money on this product ever again. I can buy 100 nails for a couple of dollars vs. these pins that were 3 dollars for only 10... Lesson learned: don't buy a product just because it states its for a specific task.

I used to never bother using anchor pins when laying weed barrier. I was putting down a lot of weed barrier in my backyard when I decided to go from grass to rocks and decided to give these a try. Makes things go a lot faster. My only suggestion is don't go skimpy on these...wish I had ordered more than I did! - Lawn'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Gardening - lawn lawn Gardening - lawn