Wednesday 24 December 2008

Fitness Gloves - lifting, fitness


Snug but e-z to get on and off. Good for regular workouts with enough padding. I use up to 10 lb weights and these work fine. I like Valero products. They seem to last longer than some other brands. Valeo Women Feets Crosstrainer Glove, Pink, Small

I like these gloves a lot and they are not expensive. I have tried lots of different types and these, for me, are very comfortable. I am on my 2nd pair and when those break down, I would buy another pair!

I loved the look of these gloves -- but they didn't hold up at all. Wore them maybe 5 times for lifting, and they came apart on the back of the glove where the colored part meets the black. Too bad, because they are really cute!

I bought these gloves, after reading the reviews, thinking it would be a great deal. I was SO wrong, I have worn them all of three times, they are already coming apart at the seams at the wrist and on the fingers. I was so disappointed because they are so cute and fit well. I would suggest if you are a serious lifter, look for a better quality glove.

I like these because of the color most of all. My friend called them "Sassy"..lol.

Two things I don't like. The finger holes are a bit loose and a little too long for my tiny fingers.

I didn't order the small because I was afraid they would cut my circulation off (like most do).

I think I'm going to order a small. - Gloves - Lifting - Womens Althetic Gloves - Fitness'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Fitness Gloves - lifting, fitness lifting Fitness Gloves - lifting, fitness