Wednesday 24 December 2008

Cleaning Supplies - glass cleaners


This is hands-down the very best glass cleaning product I have ever used. It is a very powerful cleaner so it cleans down to the glass the very first time. It is a foam, so there isn't any liquid running down the glass/mirror where you don't want it to go, and truly leaves a beautiful streak-free shine every time! I am so happy to have found this product again. I moved an empty can of it across country and have had it under my sink for 2 years just so I would not forget the name of it before I could find a supplier. I cannot wait for it to arrive! Yippee! Krylon/Consumer Div 072321215 Quality Care Multisurface and Glass Cleaner

This is a fantastic cleaning product and works great on glass, mirrors and even my granite countertops. I bought a case (12 cans) of this and use it every day and the price on Amazon could not be beat. It cleans and shines everything and leaves no residual or streaks behind. On a clean-and-shine scale of 1-10, I give it a perfect 10! - Glass Cleaners'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Cleaning Supplies - glass cleaners glass cleaners Cleaning Supplies - glass cleaners