Wednesday 10 December 2008

Excellent Product - sketch pencil, drawing


I purchased this set to send my son, a Marine deployed to Afghanistan, along with a sketch pad. He is very talented at drawing, and I'm hoping he can use them to unwind when he gets some hours off. This kit has a hard case that packs easily and protects the contents.. Drawing and Sketching Pencil Set In Zippered Carrying Case

I brought this kit a month ago and i am satisfied with it. The pencils and eraser are of good quality. Great for beginners. The best thing i found about this kit is the carrying case which makes it really easy to carry around.

The pencils are 5H, 4H, 3H, 2H, H, HB, B, 1B, 2B, 3B, 4B, 5B, and 6B. The case is nice and stiff, although the pencils are not that easy to take out or put back in. Also, the small sketch pad seems kind of useless, but I have lots of paper already so it hardly matters. The pencils feel a bit rough, but they work fine. Not bad for a cheap set, I might use them in my next drawing class.

The product comes with high quality art pencils, an eraser, and a mini sketchpad inside.

Thought it was going to be as big as a binder, but it wasn't. Still don't mind though, since it's a very good art product for beginners and advanced artists. The only reason why I didn't give it 5 stars, was because of a shipping error, but that got fixed in the end :)

I bought this for myself while recuperating from some surgery. It was perfect. The case holds everything very nicely. A nice complement of pencils and decent erasers. It was exactly what I needed at the time. This would be a great introductory set for anyone, child or adult. I never used the included drawing pad, that is probably insufficient so I would include a more substantial drawing pad if you are going to spend anytime sketching.

I bought this to be used by my gf as a pencil and pen carry all with convenient scraps of paper. I got what I was looking for. You can refill the paper with your own stuff. I guess if there are drawbacks it would be that the pencils themselves are of cheap quality soft wood and all the same grain graphite and/or that the case could be a couple inches smaller. Otherwise it serves the purpose for which it was purchased.

We got this for our son who likes to draw and sketch. It has proved to be convenient for him to take out and sketch something anytime. Everything needed is right there, easily available. He likes it so we do too.

I bought this sketching pack because it was cheap. But the quality is the same as the more expensive ones I usually buy. It has everything it says it does and is very easy to tote around and also store a few extra pencils in. Great buy. - Excellent Product - Drawing - Art Materials - Sketch Pencil'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Excellent Product - sketch pencil, drawing excellent product Excellent Product - sketch pencil, drawing