Wednesday 10 December 2008

bathroom sink faucets - bathroom sink faucets


I can't believe the high quality of this faucet - esp for the price. I ordered two, matched them up with glass vessel sinks, and they look and work great. One note: The waterfall is a pretty large volume of water, you can set it on a trickle but the water goes straight down from there and this faucet doesn't overhang the sink by much. The packaging was great, it was two boxes in another box with bubble-wrap and a fabric bag around each faucet. Doesn't come with any instructions, but it's designed to fit a 1 1/2 inch hole, and the included mounting hardware works fine.

One-handed operation works really well, good positive shut-off. I'm very happy with these, and everyone who sees them admires them. Euro Modern Contemporary Waterfall Bathroom Lavatory Vanity Vessel Sink Faucet Tall Brushed Nickel

When we added a bathroom to our home, we put in a stone vessel sink and after doing quite a bit of research, decided to purchase this faucet. It was exactly the right size for our 6 1/2" inch high round vessel sink and the waterfall affect is really nice. The finish is good, looks to be of good quality and was easy to install. No regrets whatsoever. Highly recommend this product.

The faucet is not bad but we underestimated the amount of water that comes from it. It splashes everywhere around our gorgeous but shallow granite sink. It is even worse when we open it just a little bit. Our remodel took too long and we cannot return either any more so we are stuck with the problem. If you want this faucet, don't repeat our mistake, get a deep sink.

Faucet is of good quality. Includes standard US fittings; used it to replace an existing faucet and was able to connect it easily without the need to purchase any additional fittings. Instructions are sparse, which is not a problem if you are knowledgeable about plumbing installations. It should have stated that it needs a 1 5/8 inch diameter hole for installation (I drilled a 1 1/2 inch hole in the granite surface I was installing it in, and had to enlarge the hole). Recommended.

I would recommend this faucet to anyone who is looking for a stylish addition to the bathroom that will make your guests envious :) Very good quality, looks exactly like described and shown on the picture, great product overall!

I wanted a single handle faucet for my vessel sink. Looked high and low and finally decided on this one. The body of the faucet is thicker than I expected, but actually was perfect for the sink. Anything less substantial would not look quite right. The handle is easy to control. The finish is beautiful. I'm very happy with this purchase.

Very nice and elegant look. Easy to install. So maybe I had an isolated incident? However, the inside of the heavy base of this faucet rusted out and now water gushed underneath my wall mounted vanity. I am currently in the process of figuring out what to do next and decided to take the time and write my experience. If you still purchase this product,you will love the look and functionality of it... if it doesnt rust and break like mine...

This faucet is beautiful at a great price!! When I opened the box I expected a thin faucet and there it was this big beautiful faucet that looks perfect with my vessel sink. I would definitely recommend this faucet to anyone.

Love this faucet. It catches a lot of attention. It is much larger than I expected, but it fits our vessel sink nicely. A couple of things I don't like; toothpaste seems to stain the finish. I haven't found a product yet to fix that, so there are dark stains on it from where toothpaste has sat on it for a few hours. Also, it is not a water saver. Turned on fully, a lot of water comes out, so with my young children using it we have a lot of wasted water. The water coming out is really cool though - a waterfall! Overall pretty happy with my purchase, especially if I can find a product to remove the stains. - Bathroom Sink Faucets'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


bathroom sink faucets - bathroom sink faucets bathroom sink faucets bathroom sink faucets - bathroom sink faucets