Friday 21 October 2011

Screen Protector - evo, htc


As fun and exciting as it was to receive such a plethora of accessories for my new Evo 4g, most of this stuff is really junk.

The wall charger wasn't powerful enough to give the phone a charge after having it plugged in for more than 10 hours.

I'm opting for an extended battery, which renders all of the cases basically useless to me.

I got caught up in the quantity here, and ignored the quality.

I can't recommend. CrazyOnDigital New Accessory Kit 16 items for New HTC EVO 4G Wireless Cell Phone. CrazyOnDigital retail packaging

I was excited to get this package after I bought the htc evo for my wife for valentines day. I gave her the phone early as she just did not like her windows mobile phone. I ordered this package for it since she likes different skins and she needs the screen protectors and extra chargers and such. I was extremely disappointed when i recieved the package. The skins did not fit at all,they were all too big and the screen protectors did not fit either, they were too big and not even close to the shape or form of the evo. I was angry when i had to see the disappointed look on my wifes face. I will not be ordering from this company again.

i got this just today car charger does not work its in the garbage already,i am missing 3 items they're out of stock,and fish i dont even know what it is for, house charger works but i cant use my phone while plug in the charger and the plastic faceplate i got two one is a little big for my phone the only nice thing i got was the black belt holster for the phone... thing twice before buying you can get better ones for alittle more money and i hope i get the other items soon

This is an excellent value for the money. I went to the usual mall kiosk to purchase a case. For just about the cost of one case, I got this entire kit. Well worth it even if all you use are head phones (2 included), travel charger, and case.

All of these items are poorly made and manufactured. The items are not worth purchasing and you would be better off spending the extra money for quality items. It look good on the site but doesn't work. The car charger is a joke.

Everything you see is what you get basically. The screen protector fits good. the cases are a nice tough plastic. and the belt case is also really good. Headphones are nice and loud. Considering what you pay for 16 items i think its worth it. Really don't know what the fish is for though.

I thought I was getting a great deal on the products I was purchasing, but I was wrong. The chargers work, but you're unable to use the phone while on them and 2 of the items (bracelet and rubber fish scales) were just pointless. The screen protectors slide off as well, but everything else was ok

This bundle has proved to be a pretty good value. The cases are nice and it came with almost anything you could use for an Evo. The only problem we have is that when a hard case is put on the phone it will not fit in the carrying case and stay closed (I'm guessing due to the magnetic closure). Other than that one set back the bundle is a real deal. We really like having the retractable USB for in the car and we like that it came with 2 set of ear buds and a splitter. All around pretty satisfied.

Love, love, love these accessories! The gel suits for my HTC Evo 4g fit so nicely and give me a more secure grip. Also, changing out the colors as often as I like (blue, black, purple, and white) is a huge plus for me. The screen protectors work wonderfully and are easy to attach. The plug-in accessories are pretty nice because I can now leave the charging devices in the car and not have to drag them in and out of the house. No more running out of power for lack of a charging device wherever I go. I am not a fan of the earbuds, however, that were in the package as I use the inner ear earbuds, which are much more comfortable. - Htc - Htc Evo 4g - Htc Evo - Evo'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Screen Protector - evo, htc htc evo Screen Protector - evo, htc