Friday 21 October 2011

Coupon Organizer


Don't bother with this. Pouch fabric is fine. But it's too small to hold large coupons, the ones that tend to span the width of a coupon page, as well as any that are even slightly on the tall side. And the dividers, as mentioned in previous reviews, are even flimsier paper than the coupons themselves! And, they are too short to be visible over the top of most coupons. Coupon Organizer

when I bought this item it was part of a order with many items- I did not realize that I would be charged a separate shipping charge to be shipped from the manufacture - it was a separate $5.00 shipping charge. When it arrived the dividers were flimsy paper - not even a heavy card stock - very flimsy paper - regular typing paper is heavier. However the outside holder is fine the Velcro works well and the fabric is nice.

This coupon organizer doesn't cost much and is decent considering the cost. Would have like to have bought one a little more expensive that is large and has more durable divider tabs (the dividers are made of out regular paper & unlaminated, so they can get messed up very easily).

I had a coupon holder like this years ago and someone lost it. I thought this would be the same thing. It is similar but it is worse. The coupon holder is not long enough. The things to separate the coupons are made of paper not something hard like cardboard. The coupon holder is not deep enough. Overall, I'm sorry I bought this.

I wish I had read the reviews before I purchased this organizer. It is too small to hold the coupons and extremely flimsy. There is indeed a separate shipping cost which is higher than the organizer is worth. Definitely don't bother.

I was so excited for my new coupon organizer that I purchased from another website (which had all 4 and 5-star reviews.....weird). I opened it up and was impressed with the quality of the materials used to make the pouch, although it was a bit small and didn't have a gusseted bottom. Then I opened it up and couldn't believe the quality of the "dividers"-they are thinner than the normal 20 pound stock computer paper. Not quite as thin as tissue paper, but pretty close. If you just want the pouch part of this organizer, it's a great deal. But if you actually want to use it to organize coupons, you'd be better off looking elsewhere.

This product is practically useless. The dividers are made of the thinnest paper I have ever seen. Put it this way, the COUPONS are made of thicker paper than the dividers. There are a ton of dividers included, but that's easy to do when you manufacture them with the cheapest paper on the market.

It comes with stickers to place on the dividers with the following categories: Dairy, Cereal, Beverages, Paper/Plastic, Canned Foods, Meats, Bakery, Cleaners, Baby Products, Desserts, Sauces, Pet Foods, Misc., Entrees, Toiletries. All decent categories.

But the rest of the stickers are weird: Cake Mix (wouldn't Cake Mixes go under the Bakery tab?), Cheeses (ahem... see "dairy" above.), Condiments (again, under "sauces" perhaps?), Vegetables (there's already a Produce tab), Tobacco (who has coupons for tobacco?!?), Waxes & Polish (excuse me??), Juices (which would fit in nicely under the previously mentioned "Beverages" tab), Soups (once again, repetitive since there is already a Canned Foods tab).

And missing are very important tabs such as: Snacks, Frozen Foods, Drug Items (such as over the counter medicines). There are no blank stickers included to "write-in" categories. I feel as if my "Misc." section is going to be bursting out of the seams. Which reminds me... the seams! They don't look like they're going to hold up for long.

All in all, a useless wad of cr@p. Don't waste your time.

Since this coupon organizer is barely, very barely, expandable and not very wide, I've found it to be essentially useless.



It's shaped, internally, like a "V", with the narrow point at the bottom and the wider top of the "V", barely an inch wide, at the top. And the included "index" cards are actually a smidgen too wide to spread easily within the organizer. It's also not very wide so longer coupons won't fit.



It might be useful if you collect only a very small handful of coupons - but if that's all you collect, I'm not sure why you'd need this organizer in the first place.

I'm so disappointed I spent the money to purchase this. It was advertised as having THICK index dividers. Not even close, came with THIN, THIN, PAPER dividers. So very disappointed in this purchase.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Coupon Organizer Coupon Organizer Coupon Organizer