Thursday 6 October 2011

Polk Speaker - polk speaker, outdoor speakers


I love this speaker !! It has a great sound for the $$. The mounting bracket system is heavy duty, very versatile and easy to install. I installed mine going horizontally in the corner and due to the 180 degree pivot lock system I could get them just at the right angle in no time at all. I'm using them in an indoor spa enviorment and had no problems with humidity effecting the speaker. Polk Audio Atrium 4 Speakers (Pair, White)

Excellent sound quality for the $$. Using indoors and am very impressed at the crispness and tone quality. Stylish design make these a nice addition to my room. So impressed that I bought a second pair for another room.

I would say great speakers for the price but I'm not sure how much better more expensive speakers would sound. I have these installed outside under a deck and they really throw out sound. I'm not an audiophile but I know when a speaker sounds good or not and these sound great. I'm not sure you can find a better speaker for the value.

Regrettably, the speakers are defective, so we'll be returning them to Amazon - the sound at the low end is weak and you can't hear the inner-voicings of the music. We'll be getting something different. - Polk Speaker - Outdoor Speakers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information