Thursday 6 October 2011

Netbook Cases - e-book cases, netbook cases


Excellent value for the money! The Galaxy Tab fits snugly into the case and keeps it safe from scratches, dust, etc. The stand also holds the Tab at a comfortable angle so I don't have to look straight down. Definitely met my need for an affordable case. Recommended! Samsung Galaxy Tab Leather Case - Cover with Stand!

The first case I was sent did not fit my Galaxy Tab well. The sellers, Zing Products, quickly sent me a new case which fits very well. I had in the meantime gotten a different case which I did not like as well. So I am glad the replacement worked out.

This attractive leather case for my Samsung Galaxy Tab rules. Perfect feel, beautiful stitching, stand works great, excellent protection for my otherwise vulnerable tablet. Great job Kiwi. Manly enough for me, yet feminine enough for the ladies.

I just received my Samsung Galaxy Tab Leather Case. The product is awesome. Arrived in timely and in excellent condition. I highly recommend buying this product. Amazon is doing a great Job !!! Kudos . I would rate it a 5 star!! - Netbook Cases - Leather - E-book Cases'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Netbook Cases - e-book cases, netbook cases netbook cases Netbook Cases - e-book cases, netbook cases