Thursday 6 October 2011

Lcd Microscope Celestron - digital microscope, usb microscope


The microscope worked for 40 minutes then quit. I had a good picture and I was enjoying the microscope when suddenly I received a screen full of horizontal colored lines and the display went black. I reloaded the software and drivers and the unit still does not produce a picture. The software states it has detected the device when I plug it in to the USB port but it does not display a picture. I loaded the software on a second computer and the microscope does not work there either. The software states the device has been detected on the second computer also. I was going to use the microscope in my hobby of metal detecting and take pictures of my coins and jewelry finds. I wish the microscope had worked as it would have been a valuable tool. Handheld USB 2.0 Digital Microscope Camera with Optical Zoom up to 250x (19'' TFT Full Screen)

Works great as described worked on my xp, vista and windows 7 home computers. have not tried on my laptop yet. great build in light, has a focusing ring and stand to hold unit.



Just do you know it only has one magnification, but I knew that when I bought it. Absolutely love it! - Usb Microscope - Science - Digital Microscope - Lcd Microscope Celestron'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information