Tuesday 18 October 2011

Kids Mp3 Player - car dvd player, dual screen dvd player


I received delivery of this product yesterday.I immediately went to the instruction book to learn how to set it up. First problem--the cable between the 2 units ( for simul play) is extremely short. The car power cord is also short. I have a mini van & these cords are going to be strained.I will try to buy some after market cables. I could not make the 2 units display a single dvd picture. after a long try, I looked for a customer service number . There is not one anywhere in the package. I went to amazon who got me in contact with a sylvania service rep. She explained to me that the only way to do this is via the unit"A" remote control & a small button labeled "in/out". Two mounting assemblies for the car are provided in the form of velcroed straps. AGAIN, The only insruction on this was a 2" by 2" picture in the side of the box.



The picture on the units is excellent; controls seem to be good; but their insructions & customer service access are sad. Sylvania SDVD8791 7-Inch Twin Mobile Dual Screen/Dual DVD Portable DVD Player - Car Dvd Player - Dual Screen Car Dvd Player - Dual Screen Dvd Player - Dual Dvd Player'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Kids Mp3 Player - car dvd player, dual screen dvd player dual dvd player Kids Mp3 Player - car dvd player, dual screen dvd player