Tuesday 18 October 2011

Compact Digital Camera Case - compact digital camera case, accessories


I've used 4 different Canon made underwater cases -- none have ever failed. So when I saw the first review, I for some reason thought they might be right -- but no, this case is just as solid as all my others. Took it down to 80 feet on several different dives, no leaks, no problems.



My only gripe with the case is because the S95 is more complicated than the standard point and shoot -- the knobs are a little difficult to figure out, especially underwater. You can use the large dial which is a little clunky on the left side of the case. You cannot use the little wheel option to navigate quickly through your menu choices (the S90 lacks this little wheel).



I've used the flash in the case and it works surprisingly well for macro shots. Obviously, not so hot for underwater landscapes. If you aren't a pro and just enjoy taking your camera with you for your dives, then this is your case. I was surprised at how much better my photos looked compared to my previous cameras/cases!



Cheaper than the Ikelite version? Yes. Are you getting what you pay for? Yes. Does it do what it promises to do? Absolutely. Canon WP-DC38 Waterproof Housing for Canon S95 Digital Cameras

Works pretty well. I can see two flaws. Obviously the flash won't work that great because the barrel lens of the case will shadow it for part of the picture. The other one is kind of minor, but you won't have access to the main dial button, I mean you won't be able to turn it once the camera is in the case. Could be annoying if you're used to use 100% of the feature of the camera. - Compact Digital Camera Case - Housings - Camera Accessories - Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information