Friday 7 October 2011

Ipod Accesories - accessories, ipod accesories


I bought 2 of these short cables for use in connecting my iPod to the stereo in my car and in rental cars that have auxiliary inputs but no iPod integration. No matter what I am trying to connect, different iPods, different cars, the connections are problematic and require a lot of wiggling to get just right so that any sound actually gets transmitted. Avoid these. Buy from a different vendor. 3.5mm Stereo Male To Male Cable 1 ft.

This short patch cable is functional and works as intended. But would it have killed the manufacturer to use a heavier gauge wire? It feels cheap in your hands because the wire gauge (diameter)is so small. Probably no line loss due to shortness of the cable. Plugs are large and easy to grasp. Just can't get over the small diameter of the cable.

Ive only had this cord for 30 days and already doesn't work. It has come apart at the end of the cord going into the plug. It lives in my car and is almost never touched so I don't think over use is the issue but just a poorly made product. It worked great for the first 30 days though.

Works OK, but the connection is poor. Any slight wiggle causes the right channel to fluctuate. A firm press back into the jack combined with a careful removal of my hand causes it to work well until the next time it is wiggled.



I have a number of other cords that work much more reliably with the same devices.

I brought this cable for my car so I could listen to my ipod. This length is perfect for the driver and the front passenger to adjust the ipod. People in the back won't be able to reach up and change the song or what not.

No problems with it! Works great! - Accessories - Cables - Ipod Cable - Ipod Accesories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Ipod Accesories - accessories, ipod accesories cables Ipod Accesories - accessories, ipod accesories