Friday 7 October 2011

Fruit Of The Loom


A great value for the price. These are your basic white socks. They're NOT invisible ankle socks, they're a bit taller--hence "ankle CREW." They're soft and look about as durable as an regular sock and however long they last (without getting swallowed by the washing machine) is fine b/c they're cheap. O, I wear an 8-8.5 US and they're just fine on me size-wise. Fruit of the Loom Women's 6-Pack Ankle Crew Socks,White,Size 4-10

I love these socks. Of course, they are always cheaper on Amazon. The ribbing never stretches out, and the socks last forever.



I usually buy a good dozen or so a year and that does me for awhile. Can't go wrong with these.

I really love these socks! I'm a size 9 to 9.5 depending on the shoe, and lower cut ankle socks usually slide off my feet, but these are a great fit. I'm assuming that if they are too big, you have much smaller feet (which can be a blessing!) and I would not recommend them for people who run smaller sizes in shoes. But for my big feet, they're fabulous.

I wear them both as athletic socks (running, hiking, biking, frisbee, volleyball, tennis, and golf) and they never let me down. They're great for around the house too because they are so cushy and soft.

I'm so glad Amazon carries them!

I don't know what it is with Fruit of the Loom, but they seem to be making these socks for women's college athletes. I wear size 7.5 (American), and I am swimming in these socks. What's up with the size change??

Good quality socks. They look just like the picture. I was suprised at how soft they are. Had a good laugh when they arrived- they are packaged in a resealable bag?! Unsure why Fruit of the Loom thought I'd need to put my socks back in the bag...?? Just seems like a waste. They do fit well and I like them.

These socks are very comfortable and durable. They are great for working out as well as lounging around the house to. These are by far the best socks Ive ever worn!

And regarding the other review stating these socks were too big, either the person was reviewing the wrong product or must have really small feet. I'm a size 8 1/2 womens and these fit perfectly! I also like how these socks aren't as thick as other athletic socks so they don't cut the circulation off my feet as bad.

I wanted a sock with extra reinforcement on the toes, and these DO that. They're really soft too. My only complaint is that they were thicker than I thought they were going to be, so my sneakers fit a bit tighter than usual. I haven't had a problem with them on my long walks, but it's just something to keep in mind. If I were to buy them again, I think I would go for another size to reduce the thickness.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Fruit Of The Loom Fruit Of The Loom Fruit Of The Loom