Saturday 24 September 2011

Usb Charger - usb charger, charger


I was amaze at how small the box was. But overall the charger is amazing for the price. I also love that it has a ON/OFF switch on the back plus 2 extra USB to charge just about anything that uses a USB port to charge (cell phone, MP3, bluetooth,PS3 controller).Also once the controllers are fully charge the light changes blue to show that they are fully Charge. Of course the price could not better beats paying $29.99 for the charger that was release with the move which only charged 2 controllers, this one charges 4 and 2 extra USB for anything else. I would recommend this to anyone who in the market for a Move control charger.



On a note * The usb part of this product does NOT charge Apple products such as( iPod, iPhone, iPad, etc.)Since this might be a big deal for some. PS3 Move Quad Charger

The Quad combines a sleek, small form design with a low price when compared to 'the competition' and a level of functionality that exceeded my expectations.





Briefly, this is what you get for your money:



- 2 Move Motion Controller chargers

- 2 Move Navigation Controller chargers

- 2 'universal' USB Type A ports

- 120/240V AC adapter

- On/Off switch



With 'quad' standing for 'four', this is in fact more than that. Besides its ability to directly charge the Move Motion and Nav Controllers you also get 2 USB ports in the back that you could use to charge DualShock controllers, your PS3 wireless keypad, a Bluetooth headset or anything that could be charged through a USB cable (not included).



In addition, the Quad is pretty too. The red glow surrounding the base of your Motion or Nav controllers while they are charging turns to blue when the charge is complete and the black, rubberized finish allows it to integrate well within a PS/3 environment.



This is a 5 stars without any hesitation.

Unlike the Useless garbage Quad Charger by CTA that I ordered first, this one actually delivers.



Features:



Small Footprint - (Much smaller than the CTA model)

Dedicated On/Off switch on back

Ruberized feel

Lighted circles around controllers light blue when charge is complete.

Controllers fit well in their slots, don't flop around.

Faster charging than USB cabled from PS3 itself, and you don't have to leave the PS3 on, so it saves energy as well.



This does everything you want a Quad Charger to do, and there are 2 Bonus USB ports on back for most other USB devices (Not I Pod/ I Phone)

These charge my SAXIS controllers (2)



I have 2 Nav Controllers, 2 Move Controllers, and 2 SAXIS Controllers - this charges them ALL at once.



For the price - This is the best currently available- HANDS DOWN !

As far as durability - time will tell. I have only had this for 2 days, but it charged all my stuff with NO ISSUES AT ALL ...



Stay AWAY from CTA Charger- Get This !

All Move controllers have two charging contacts on their bases. They are provided so that you can drop the controller into a charger without lining up the USB port. This product does not use those contacts. Take a look at your Move controller. See those small golden contacts on the bottom? Imagine not having to fiddle around with the controller to get it to line up perfectly with the charging base. Imagine if you could just plonk it into the base and it would align itself. You don't have to imagine anymore! Get just about any Move charger other than this one and your dream can become a reality.

I can't fully review this item, which is why I gave it 3 stars (I didn't want to add or subtract undue stars). I'm just reviewing to post a word of warning: this charging can only charge what is pictured (only 2 Moves and 2 Navigators). The Navigator controller is slightly smaller than the Move, so it's impossible to charge more than 2 Move controllers (though I suppose you could do 4 Navigators). There are other products out there that allow you to charge 4 Navigators OR 4 Moves OR any combination. This is not one of them.



Delivery was great, the product itself was in good shape. I didn't even plug it in once I saw the Moves wouldn't fit, but everything seemed in fine condition. Also, make sure who you're buying the product from as prices can vary greatly even within Amazon.

I really dig the sleek, small, rubbery finish of this charger. However, my two back slots for the playstation move charging died within a month. I normally keep the charger off (it has a nice on/off swtich) and use it as a display stand when not in use and last night I attempted to recharge both move controllers and it wouldn't work. I tried to switch them back and forth and used the PS3 charging cable just to make sure they weren't broken. It's the quad dock. The front two navigation slots will still charge the navigation controller.



New one comes tomorrow, hopefully it won't break.

I was not very sure about buying a charger for my 'move' controllers, given that I could anyway charge it through the standard mini-usb cable. However, the risk there was that i never knew if the controller was fully charged, and over charging is always risky. Most standalone chargers were very costly, specially the ones from Sony. This one serves the purpose well, looks good on the eyes, and with indicative lights telling me its charged, I don't need to worry about overcharging. Excellent price, would recommend any gamer to go for this if you are looking for a charger for your move. Charges two move controllers and two motion controllers at one time.

I just received my charger and would absolutely recommend it to any Move users. It really has all the benefits of a stand alone charger but none of the disadvantages outlined by other charger reviews on Amazon. First, the controllers fit perfectly into the slots. I read a lot of the reviews of other chargers when I was trying to find a well priced, yet functionally stand alone charger. They seemed to complain of bad connections and issues maintaining a full charge, specifically with the Nav controller. The back slots are a perfect fit for the Move controller and the front two are an absolutely perfect fit for the Nav controllers. I wish they were all the same size so I could charge 4 Moves at the same time, but the guarantee of the Nav getting a perfect charge and not risking it falling to the side and becoming unconnected is worth the sacrifice. Besides, the charger gives you a full charge very quickly. I plugged both my Move controllers into the unit as well as a Dualshock controller, and when I can back two hours later, they were all fully charged (who knows if they charged faster but its a million times faster than charging while being connected to the PS3). I actually charged my first Dualshock controller that was only about half charged in about 10 mins (I only have one usb connect cable so I have to charge them one at a time). I will try to update once I drain them next time so I can determine exactly how long they take to fully charge.



I also liked the red/blue charging lights. A full charge changes the ring to blue so you know its finished. Unlike the other chargers who's reviews complained of the lights staying on regardless of whether or not a controller was connected, the rings on this charger actually turn off when nothing is connected. If you like to leave your controllers connected all the time, then there is an off switch you can flip on the back unit should the lights become bothersome. The price is great - $10 less than the official one by Sony that only charges two, not six devices - and it doesn't feel cheap. I was worried that I might have to return it if it was as cheap as some of the other chargers, but I was pleasantly surprised. Get this charger while its still in stock, I had to wait a week before mine shipped and I had preordered it.



Bottom Line - great charger with the benefits your looking for with out the disadvantages your not. - Charger - Usb Charger - Playstation 3 - Ps3 Charger'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Usb Charger - usb charger, charger charger Usb Charger - usb charger, charger