Saturday 24 September 2011

Pc To Tv Converter Wireless - wireless pc to tv, wireless hdtv


Just got my Veebeam box this week and this is pretty addictive I must say. Install is pretty simple with the main box going into the TV (HDMI in my case) and you can even hook it up to your audio system if you have one. On the PC side, you just need to install a client. The use case is then pretty awesome as all you need to do is put the dongle to your PC and turn on your TV. The PC will immidiatly start replicating wirelessly to your TV with a bit a wireless USB magic...



The really cool thing is that you have a play mode where you can select a movie file from you laptop and play it wirelessly onto your TV while you can still do emails or else on the laptop!



I must say I was initially skeptical about the video quality but after trying it, I am sold. I have tried some 720p files of action movie and it feels like watching a blu-ray on my TV eventhough the signal is in fact wirelessly transmitted from my laptop onto the TV set. I have tried streaming HD over wifi and it's a real pain... this solves it!



Bottom line: If you have lots of movies / TV series saved on our laptop or external HD and you don't want to crawl under your TV set to connect an HDMI or else... This is the product for you. Veebeam HD | Wireless PC to TV link | 1080p

I simply can't believe how amazing Veebeam is. I have been long waiting a day where I can stream an HD signal (with sound!) wirelessly from my computer to my TV with ease. That day has now come. This is truly a great product. There is virtually no setup required at all. The install is amazingly simple, and the best part is that whenever you want to stream to the Veebeam box you just plug in the usb to your computer and it does all the work for you. Veebeam couldn't be made better at this point it is simply amazing.

First off, this product is truly remarkable as well as others of its kind that do the same thing. The ease of setup is remarkably easy. You have two options, desktop view and player view. I really wanted to have an extended desktop to play my movies and still work. Instead, this plays off of its own player view. Basically, you continue working on your desktop as you would, and the movie that you player with the Veebeam player shows up on the TV. Honestly, in my opinion, this is an awesome and much better feature than what I could ask for with extended desktop. My only complaint is that it takes Blu-Ray rips and plays them sharp but not full quality. The standard definition videos are not as sharp as they typically are. Let's face it though, standard definition isn't really that sharp as it is though. The range is quite impressive though. It does need to be within line of sight. It does work perfect in my setup where I use this on my laptop transmitting to my TV in my bedroom. No lag what so ever. Bottom line, being able to do what it does is, like I said, is remarkable in its own. The technology is growing and before too long, there will be no quality loss with future products. In fact, I have heard rumors of a wireless HDMI adapter. Very early stages of course so don't get too excited. If you can stand to sacrifice a little bit of video quality, this product is beyond cool. I can't wait to see what we are in store for after this.

I purchased v beem on the recommedation of my son-in-law. The installation took about 10 minutes. After that I was up and running. It's great No problems with the connection from the PC to the Tv. There are times when my wife and i forget we're watching an interent stream and have to remember to turn off from the computer. It's great to catch the shows you miss and really good with Netflix. With all that's accessible online there's almost no need for a DVR

This worked perfectly on a new Dell laptop and an older Dell laptop, both running Windows 7, no manual adjustments needed. Just for the heck of it I also tried it on an old, very small Sony Vaio running XP and it also worked fine except for manually adjusting the screen size on the TV. Picture quality and sound are great. I haven't found anything wrong with the VeeBeam as it all works perfectly and just as advertised so I'm completely satisfied and would highly recommend it. I did notice that the price has gone up since I bought it on Amazon two weeks ago.

I HAVE THIS FOR A MONTH NOW AND IT WORKS GREAT. I BOUGHT MY VIZIO 47 INCH AND THIS VEEBEAM HD WIRELESS PC TO TV.

PS... DONT FORGET TO BUY THE VEEBEAM HD CABLE BECAUSE IT DOESNT COME WITH ONE IT DOES COME WITH A VCR CABLE BUT IF YOU HAVE HDMI YOU WANT TO USE A HDMI CABLE AND THE CABLE IS EXCELLENT TOO. NOW...MY ONLY PROBLEM IS THIS AND ITS NOT A BIG THING BUT I WAS HOPING TO GET AWAY WITH NOT HAVING TO BUY ANOTHER VEEBEAM FOR ANOTHER TV IN ANOTHER ROOM. HERES WHAT HAPPENED, I HOOKED UP MY 47 INCH HDMI CONNECTION AND IT WORKS EXCELLENT, SO THEN I WANTED TO HOOK UP ANOTHER TV IN ANOTHER ROOM BECAUSE THE VEEBEAM HAS THE ABILITY TO USE VCR CABLES OR HDMI. SO I FIGURED ID USE VCR CABLES FOR THE OTHER TV AND HDMI FOR MY 47 INCH BUT VEEBEAM IS TO SMART TO LET THAT HAPPEN AT THE SAME TIME, LOL. SO FOR NOW TILL I GET MORE VEEBEAM MONEY I JUST SWITCH THE CABLES WHEN I GO TO THE BEDROOM TO WATCH THE OTHER TV. THATS JUST ME IM CHEAP, LOL.

BUY THIS I RECOMMEND IT HIGHLY IT WORKS GREAT, NO PROBLEMS SO FAR AT ALL. OH ONE THING I REMEMBER NOW IS THAT YOU CANT SEE YOUR MOUSE ON THE TV YOU CAN SEE IT ON YOUR LAPTOP BUT NOT ON THE TV, I DONT KNOW WHY, IF SOMEONE DOES LET ME KNOW MAYBE I HAVE SOMETHING SET UP WRONG ON MY LAPTOP PLEASE LET ME KNOW THANK YOU.

BART - Wireless Pc To Tv - Wireless Usb - Wireless Hdtv - Wireless Video'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information