Wednesday 14 September 2011

Telephone Accessories - vtech, replacement battery


These batteries have worked great for several months now. I would definitely buy these again. I thought we might have to throw away our old cordless phones but decided to see if inexpensive replacement batteries existed as the phones themselves are pretty cheap and wouldn't be worth buying expensive batteries for, kind of like the price of ink cartridges costing as much as a new, cheap printer. Then I found these and we saved some real money! Shipping and packaging was fine. Nickel Cadmium Cordless Phone Battery For V-Tech 80-5074-00-00

I bought this to replace a similar one on my vtech phone that was dieing. It fit perfectly into the phone and works fine. I hesitate to give it 5 stars on battery life cos I've only had it now for less than 2 months and don't know for sure if its going to have longevity. But so far I don't have any complaints.

I have several vtech phone that the batteries were dying in. I bought two of these batteries and they both came with enough charge to try out both phones. I charged them up overnight and they work great! They stay on almost all day without recharging and the actual talk time is phenomenal! If you want a great battery at an awesome price, look no further!

The old batteries in my phones were just not holding a charge anymore. These new batteries seem to have given both of my poor old phones an new lease on life. I bought them about two months ago and they are working great so far. They were delivered as advertised in about three days from ordering. I could not have asked for more.

I give the battery 4-stars for being a decent battery, and I give myself only 1-star for being such an idiot and not checking the amperage rating. The battery I removed from the phone is a very large 2000 ma battery which fits properly. This new battery is only 400 ma, and is so small it rattles around (about 50% the size of the old one). I should have looked at the photo more carefully, and I should have bought a battery that lists the amps. All that being said, the battery arrived pre-charged, and holds a charge okay, just don't expect to talk for too long.

A very minor problem with the order which was ironed out immediatly by the vendor. Completly satisfied my inquiry on the first appeal although the problem wasn't even their fault. Could not ask for better service. - Vtech Phone Battery - Replacement Battery - Phone Batteries - Vtech'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information