Wednesday 14 September 2011

Car Charger - usb car charger, htc evo 4g


Original HTC car charger. Two outlets, 1a each as required by phones such as the EVO I have. Most others I found are 500ma which isn't sufficient for these phones. Great product, new and delivered promtly. MicroUSB Car Charger, black, for HTC Thunderbolt

Wanted a car charger for my EVO Shift. I saw this well prices HTC one with dual USB ports and thought it would work pretty well plus it comes with a coiled cord. I actually ordered two of them one for my EVO Shift and one for a Blackberry 9330. Did I mention that the change from USB(mini) to USB(micro) really agitated me? Anyhow, this charger works great on both phones. The coiled cord is really nice and the dual USB ports lets you charge two devices from one power port. Awesome.

FYI - Sprint does not sell HTC chargers, they have aftermarket ones branded Sprint.



**the coiled cord only supports charging, I could not get it to double as a data cable**

Perfect car charger. This is made (branded) by HTC and not a cheap knockoff. The plug stays in and is not flimsy, same with the construction of the wire and cigarette lighter adapter. The coiled cable comes with me from the car to the office to charge at work when it's running low. It charges super fast. Was at 0% on my HD2 LEO and went to 41% in 30 minutes! Quicker than the USB ports on desktops and laptops (obviously). Nothing else to say, pleased with the purchase!

Having a smart phone changes the importance of having an adequately stout car charger. Since you are not just trying to charge the phone; you are likely to be using it for extended times for navigational purposes. This means that the charger has to have enough capacity to run the thing when its using maximum power. This is a genuine HTC charger with the 1000 milliamp per outlet required to run the EVO 4G.

Love this charger. I have a HTC phone and wanted a HTC charger (I'm just weird that way). I got a charger that was one unit where the cord was attached to the charger. That one lasted about a month when I ended up pulling the cord out of the charging unit while trying to talk and drive. Love that this one is two separate pieces and the extra usb portal is nice too. The cord is very flexible for talking and driving while charging. Only complaint is that the use cord with this charger will not connect to my computer. It will charge on the computer but will not let me transfer files.

At least so far it works. Dual port car charger. Anything you can charge via USB (some cell phones, iPods, etc) you appear to be able to charge with this. And it has capacity for two such devices to be connected. A bit pricier than some others here on Amazon, but seems to be well-made. No fear of it falling apart as others have described with the cheaper models.



So far so good. I expect this to get a lot of use, especially when we travel.

I bought the car charger over a month ago and it actually works I bought a car charger from Wal-mart And it didn't charge my HTC evo sprint 4g. But now I'm able to charge my phone with no problem. It

Relly works.

Product works well and I am buying another one for my husband to use. He has previously used the generic Verizon charger for his Droid X and feels this one works better. I use it with my HTC Incredible and have had no issues and it provides a fast charge. - Car Charger - Htc Evo 4g - Usb Car Charger - Htc Evo'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Car Charger - usb car charger, htc evo 4g car charger Car Charger - usb car charger, htc evo 4g