Wednesday 14 September 2011

Paranormal Romance - werewolf romance, paranormal romance


Did not care for Damian until near the end of the book, he was too miserable, didn't want to be happy. Kelsey was very likeable, way too good for Damian. I look forward to the Broken Heart books but am unsatisfied, maybe I'm tiring of the town but usually I enjoy the characters and story lines. I just didn't think there was much substance to the story and found it a bit boring. Hope the next one is better. Must Love Lycans: A Broken Heart Novel (Broken Heart Vampires)

After a near death experience with mommy dearest, empathic psychotherapist Kelsey Morningstone tries to start over at the Dante Clinic in Broken Heart, Oklahoma. However, her latest problem in counseling patients is that the well endowed hunk is naked. She wants this Damian, but prides herself over no personal involvement especially of the sex kind with a client.



Damian cannot sit still as he struggles with amnesia having been hurt during an incarceration. He also insists he is a werewolf and his shrink is his mate. Still salivating though she thinks Damian is a lunatic, Kelsey changes her opinion when he marks her as his life mate as she discovers paranormal activity in the Sooner State is the norm. As the hero regains his memory, he knows he must protect his beloved as those who captured him still stalk him and now his soul mate.



As the original characters and their offspring have gotten older over the eight years of Broken Arrow time, Michelle Bardsley keeps her saga fresh with a jocular werewolf (and more) entry as readers learn much about the Lycan culture. The story line is fast-paced even with Kelsey in a perpetual state of heat that Damian makes even hotter. As Marisol says "he's one taco short of a combo plotter" yet Doc loves him.



Harriet Klausner

must love lycans is book number 7 in the broken heart series. the whole series is a must read. i wait every year for the new book to come out, from the first page you get sucked in and cant put it down till your finished.

First, I have to say this was my first book by this author. I love werewolf romance so I was excited when this came out, the synopsis sounded great! The werewolf factor is the only reason it got 2 stars instead of 1. I was so torn by this book, there was much potential, a great story line, promising charactors, but it fell flat.

The first 100 pages or so went well and I thought I had found myself a new aurhor to read. Shortly there after, it became boring, immature and generic. I found Kelsey so annoying, a 28 year-old virgin that is stuck on using the phrase "sweet mamma jamma"...continuously...even during sex! ***SPOILER ALERT*** The worst part for me was when Kelsey told Damien he hadn't claimed her yet, for him to then have sex with her followed by him saying "there now I have claimed you".*** So lame!!!!

I know this has gotten good reviews so far, but for the sake of diversity, I just wanted to share my opinion too.

I have read all the books by Michele Bardsley and have enjoyed all of them. This one however I was kind of in a hurry to finish. Thou I like romance and some sex in my books, I don't like it on every other page. Characters were fun and interesting. I think the story could have gone a little farther. Jarred could have been a little more involved. I felt sorry for him and would have liked to know how he ended up.

Michele Bardsley does it again :) The Broken Heart series is fun, witty, spicy and addictive. I'm delighted with this new instalment and found it just as classy as the previous ones. If you're new to this series, you can start anywhere in the series, as the books stand perfecly well on their own. I, however, recommend enjoying it all from the beginning (repeatedly!); the characters are great, the imagination is excellent and the women have an attitude one can only love and admire :)

Must Love Lycans is the 8th book in the Broken Heart Series. Broken Heart is the paranormal community and a haven for witches, shifters, vampires, and a demon. The Lycan Triplets, Damien, Darrius, and Drake are gorgeous Alpha male Shifters who are royal lycans that can shift at will. They are the head of Broken Heart's security force. This book happens 3 years after the last book in the series as most of the town has settle into normality and the attacks have been far between.



Damien finds himself naked and being held in a specialized clinic because he has amnesia. He has been rescued from a labratory where he is being tested. Kelsey Morningside is the head psychiatrist. She is fresh from a personal tragedy from having believed she had reformed a serial killer only to be attacked by him. She is haunted by having to kill him to escape. She was rescued by financial ruin by her employer.



One night Damien escapes and bites Kelsey claiming her as a his mate. She is transitioning to Lycan and may Die if Damien cannot interpet her dream correctly and uncover his true past. Damien has to come to terms with his heritage and claim his birthright.



Broken Heart OK is one of my favorite series of all time. These books are funny, sexy, and romantic! Each books stands along but they are so good you should read them all and in order. - Werewolf Romance - Paranormal Romance'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Paranormal Romance - werewolf romance, paranormal romance werewolf romance Paranormal Romance - werewolf romance, paranormal romance