Wednesday 14 September 2011

Swim Goggles - speedo, swim goggles


these goggles are great. i'm an average swimmer who swims about twice a week. i had a pair of tyr goggles which used to slip off my head slightly and water would get in them if i didn't put it on right. with these, everytime i wear them, water never gets in, they never slip off, AND i don't have to spit in them to make sure it doesn't fog up. they fit comfortably and feel great. Speedo Women's Vanquisher Swim Goggle (Blue)

A high quality competition goggle with fun colors. The eye pieces are tinted to reduce glare from sun and reflection from the water which is a nice feature. The Speedo Vanquisher goggles are the best competition style goggles I've found.

I've had these goggles for 2 weeks now - I lap swim about 2-3

times a week, and I'm a fair swimmer. Pros are the mirrored lens helps with the sun, and they are definitely more comfortable than my last pair of goggles. They keep the water out for the most part also. Con is that due to the suction of the goggles, they still leave marks on my face which is the reason that I bought new goggles - I have them pretty loose on my face to avoid this, but since there is a suction I guess it's unavoidable. Also, the nose piece is a bit difficult to change as they are fragile goggles.

These are the 5th pair and I keep coming back for more. I have three swimmers in the family and they all use vanquishers. Nothing to complain of other than people keep taking them from me at the pool.

When I needed a new pair of goggles, my friends from swim team recommended that I get Speedo Vanquishers. I assumed that they knew what they were talking about, since the majority of them had been on swim team for years, and WOW did they!!! I LOVE my vanquishers. They let in no water, they don't fall off when I dive in, and I never have to worry about the straps breaking. Now, I won't use any other kind.

I recently purchased Speedo Women's Vanquisher Swim Goggles. This is the first pair of gender specific goggles I have purchased; they were very easy to become accustom to once I put them on. I have not had any problems with these goggles. They are comfortable and easy to swim in. They do not mist or leak. They are a lot better than the goggles I was wearing before this, which were a different variety of Speedo goggle (but probably worn out).

These goggles are very good and fit well, over time the gasket near the nose may wear down and leak. There are different sized nosepieces included. The anti fog coating lasts for a while as long as you do not clear the lenses with your fingers. They are very similar to the GCG goggles, which have a foam gasket instead of the rubber on the vanquishers

I had no idea what kind of goggles would work best for me - I'm swimming laps in an indoor gym pool for exercise - so I selected these from a group that all seemed like they would work. They have been great. No complaints.

I really wanted to like these goggles - I bought them in the summer time because I spent a lot of time in the pools outdoors, and they were great in the fact that they were like tinted underwater sunglasses. I have blue eyes and the tint kept me from squinting too much.



The only problem i have is with the seal around the eyes. My skin is very sensitive and thin around my eyes (especially underneath) and am prone to dark circles when I don't get enough sleep, but these googles made me look like i had been sleep deprived for years!!!



I have just started to swim 3-4 times a week- an hour each time in an indoor pool, and the suction around the lens is leaving me with panda eyes. Perhaps i need a larger lens/goggle to cover more of my eye, but for those people who have the same issue as i do - sensitive/thin skin around the eye, beware.



but for everybody else, these are fantastic goggles. Fit well, don't fog and the tint is a perfect UV block (also very clear underwater/indoors) - Goggles - Swim Goggles - Speedo - Goggle'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Swim Goggles - speedo, swim goggles swim goggles Swim Goggles - speedo, swim goggles