Thursday 8 September 2011

Sports Supplements


I have gained 8 pounds in one month off of this stuff after being 136 pounds for the last 6 years even with my 10 years of weight lifting... Now I am 144 My diet was the problem, I had very little red meat and other unhealthy things required for weight gain. I've been using 3 scoops a day which makes this stuff last 25 days to get these results. Also I have felt due to my low calorie diet a lack of energy every day, I felt depressed all the time and could barely get out of bed every morning. Now I have all day energy every day thanks to this stuff, my 8 month depression is over. I am allways happy and allways doing stuff now, instead of burning all my energy out an hour after a meal. I will buy this stuff for probabley the rest of my life. I researched extensively for weeks for the best weight/muscle gainers and this one is the best and cheapest for someone who eats healthy and needs a little something for building muscle in their diets. Chocolate tastes very good expecially with milk, vanilla is okay, bananna is so sicking sweet that it is harder for me to drink than Robetussin. Don't buy bananna unless you like having pure sugar surup in water...



I personally bought this product because of my high metabolism. I am almost 19 now, I started working out fiercly when i was 15. I got great results fast without anything at first, but after a year no matter how hard i would work out i wouldn't sweat. i was 129 pounds and my bench was peaked at 180. I wasn't able to build any muscle and infact it was really hard just to keep the muscle i had. Then my school nutritionist said i was burning more calories than i was intaking. He never recommended any products, so blindly i bought this. After two servings i was back sweating again. ( note i also changed my diet to stuff my mouth as much as i could).

I think this is a great product. I've been using it for a while and have been building 5-8 pounds of muscle a month. The the only con i have is its smell. This may be only me but it seems to have a slighty sour smell. But it tastes good on the contrary.



I would really only recommend this if you have a fast metabolism. Love the calories!

Tasted fine - will have to check out mixability though. It seems to mix best by adding a little at a time ~ rather than a whole "clump". Mix very good or else it can be a little lumpy.



Some additionally added vitamins and minerals would have helped out a little. Guess I'll have to make sure to take my daily vitamin supplement.

If you struggle to put on weight and muscle and neat an extra boost, this product will get the job done. Use this product with a good, balanced diet and you will see gains. I managed to put on 25 pounds in 2 months, and most of it was muscle. Once I went on a very low fat diet, I could definitely see the extra muscle I had developed.

The product is serves as a good source for calories and protein. Other than that not to much nutritional value. Minimal vitamins and minerals. Good amount of sugar as well per serving (60g), maybe too much. It makes it taste good, a good fix for sugar crave for anyone that otherwise does not intake too much sugar. Good for me because this is the only source of sugar.

This has a good amount of calories.... when I didn't know much about supplements, i bought this. It worked for me BUT if you want clear nice cut gainer you cant have too much sugar !! This has 60g in a sitting !! I use Serious mass. I have used other like tru-mass etc.... but the cheapest/best (for me) is serious mass. Good luck with good weight !

I began taking this after I started working out for about a year. It just proved too difficult gaining weight by only working out and taking protein. My only solution was to get a weight gainer. This was recommended to me by a roommate, so I decided to give it a try. At first the taste was quite unforgiving. It takes kinda funky and too much sugar. After drinking this, you feel really bloated but never satisfied. These weight gainers do not beat an actual meal. I found myself only gaining a couple of pounds, none of which proved to be significant. I blame it on my body structure and fast metabolism. It worked for my roommate, so I would recommend it.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information