Thursday 8 September 2011

Makeup Brushes - beauty, bundle monster


I already own the BM 35 piece studio brush set but I wanted this set as a travel set. Bundle Monster 34pc Studio Pro Makeup Make Up Cosmetic Brush Set Kit w/ Leather Case - For Eye Shadow, Blush, Concealer, Etc.. The brushes in this set is actually better than the other set. The hairs are soft and the packaging is cute. I gave it a wash using some tips I saw on youtube (olive oil+dish detergent) and the brushes are now like my $20/pop brushes from the department store. Although I could do without some of the brushes in this set, but overall it is a great value. Did I mention that the carrying case is cute? I would take out the brushes that I don't use and add my other must-haves in this case for the perfect travel companion. Bundle Monster 15pc Studio Pro Makeup Make Up Cosmetic Brush Set Kit w/ Pink Faux Crocodile Case - For Eye Shadow, Blush, Eyeliner, Etc.

These brushes are soooo soft! i mean for 19$ these brushes are great! The case it comes in does smell a little funny but it is adorable! also the shipping was so fast! the one bad thing is it doesnt have a blending brush so i did have to get a mac 217 brush but its all good(:

This is another great product from Bundle Monster. Prviously I got a leather case combo set (skin & screen protector) for my kindle from bundle monster, it was a great experience, so I decided to find something for my girl friend. I see this new makeup brush set with attractive pink crocodile case, I know my girl friend would love it because she loves pink and she always wear makeup. The brush set came on time, it was nicely wrapped. I gave it to my girl friend as a surprise gift, she just loves it so much. She said the quality of the brushes are good and size of the set is good and handy. Just can't wait to find more great product from Bundle Monster!!!

For the price you pay 15 brushes for close to $19, which makes each brush a bit over a doller, you get what you paid for. The brushes are too soft, and the case is a little cute, but the quality of the brushes are questioned. I was able to notice straying hairs from the brush and some began to fall off a bit. The handle is not good quality, I was able to separate the brush from the wooden handle with a nice tug after I first opened and examined the brushes, I might have to re-glue all 15. The metal handle attaching the brush to the wooden handle is not made well either, I can easily bend it.

If I had noticed these brushes in store, I would have bought better makeup applicators. But I don't regret the purchase because in reality I had a cheap deal with these makeup brushes. In wal-mart and drugstores the brushes can be very expensive.

If you like cheap brushes and don't care, this is for you. I've started to really gain an interest in beauty and makeup and these brushes are just ok. I also had amazon prime so shipping was super fast.

Dont let everyone tell you how amazing these brushes are, they're not a super deal and the quality of the brushes matches its price. Worth a bit over a doller.

I am not new to make-up. Being 30 I've been around the block. However, I am new to correctly applying my make-up. I thought theses brushes would be a nice starter set for me. Not too cheap and not too expensive. They took a little longer getting here than I would have liked but, I'll chalk that up to impatience. Upon arrival they were bubble wrapped to the extreme. The better to keep them safe my dear. When I opened them I was overwhelmed with all these different brushes as I have no clue how to use them. While reading reviews I noticed that a few people were complaining about the smell. I have the worlds most sensitive nose and I was a bit anxious. I found it had a slight odor, but nothing that would knock me out. As a matter of fact, the smell didn't bother me at all. The brushes were soft and stiff when they needed to be. I love that the case fits in my make-up bag. I'd highly recommend this product and look forward to upgrading with another of their products. (As soon as I figure out mines! Lol)

This is a great set if this is your first set you are purchasing. The brushes are great, soft, no smell to them when opened. I use them everyday and love them. Will purchase from this seller again. They had speedy shipping and the product was awesome. Thanks!

I was very excited to receive this product, and when finally received it I found out that the bag was a little broken to be honest I did not care, the only 3 brushes that really work for me are the first 3 to apply blush..the other ones..no comments they are supposed to be eye shadow brushes but they are almost the same thing and does not hold well the shadows...I still using my eco brushes after all...

I adore these brushes!! I have been looking for a set of good quality, descent, good price brushes and I finally FINALLY! found some :D I was so excited when they finally came through the mail. Best brushes so far, and the pink alligator skin case that came with it! Couldn't get any better. This seller gets an A+ in my book. - Beauty - Brushes - Makeup Brushes - Bundle Monster'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Makeup Brushes - beauty, bundle monster makeup brushes Makeup Brushes - beauty, bundle monster