Thursday 8 September 2011

Ledonne


I have arthritis and find it difficult to carry a bag that rests on one shoulder. This bag is so convenient -- it has a place for everything and everything stays in place. I'd have given it five stars, but six months down the road, the color is not what it was and one of the zippers sticks. Le Donne Leather Women's Multi Pocket Back Pack Purse (Black)

I was looking for a leather mid size purse backpack and this was perfect nice leather love red holds everything my purse did.I liked the zipper that closed the top off with flap cover so nobody can reach in when its on my back.Some styles looked to much like mans pack this most women will love it leathers soft.The only thing side zippers alittle hard to get in but I can live with it very cute for travel.Will buy another one in diffrent colors for fall.

This bag is roomy enough for me to stuff a water bottle, large wallet, and small knit jacket in; it has plenty of compartments so everything has it's own place; AND it has proven to be very durable. This is the best purse I have owned.

El cuero del morral es de muy buena calidad que era una de las cosas que mas me preocupaba de comprarlo por internet. Es bastante comodo con varios bolsillos, la longitud de las asas son ajustables. Los cierres aparentemente son de buena calidad tambien.

Excelente precio por la calidad de los materiales y el acabado.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Ledonne Ledonne Ledonne