Thursday 8 September 2011

Solid Color Ties - kids tie, handsome tuxedo


I ordered these suits for my sons (6 yr old and 2 yr old) on short notice due to the fact my sister's husband and passed away unexpectedly. I ordered them on a Tuesday as I was on my way out the door to drive us to Virginia (from Texas) to support my sister and attend her husband's service. The suits arrived at my sister's house on Thursday (just 2 days later!) and the service was held Friday evening. THANK YOU for coming through for us... for providing wonderful, quality garments in an absolutely timely manner. I will definitely purchase from this vendor again! Gino Giovanni Formal Boy Black Suit From Baby to Teen (4T)

My wife and I bought this little tux for our 2 year-old for a wedding. It was inexpensive and fit rather well. The zipper tie was great because there's no way you're getting a 2 year-old to stand still long enough to tie a real knot. The tux came with a nice plastic bag to keep it clean during delivery and to keep clean until we needed it. A great purchase for anyone needing a toddler tux.

I ordered this suit two weeks before my brother's wedding for my son. I was nervous it wouldn't arrive in time (there was also a holiday in there as well, make the working days even less), but the price to pay shipping above standard was ridiculous, so I took the chance and ordered it regular on a Sunday evening. I GOT THE SUIT TWO DAYS LATER ON TUESDAY EVENING!! I was SOOOO pleased with that fast service. The suit is perfect, and my little toddler son looks absolutely adorable.

The suit is a run-of-the-mill polyester cheap suit, but I wouldn't want to invest too much in a suit for my son when he's going to outgrow it next week. It looked cute. Everyone cooed. The company originally sent me the wrong size jacket (be sure to order the correct size... there is a HUGE difference between sizes!), but they fixed their mistake as soon as I brought it to their attention. All in all, I was pleased with this purchase. The vest really sold it! Cute!!!

Very pleased with this product. Good cut, very black, and a terrific price for all the pieces. Shipping was incredibly fast. Plus, my seven year old son says it's comfortable. What more could you ask for?

This is the worst suit I ever seen, the price is low, but the quality is too.



Don't waste your money or time. They are liers too, they told me to delete my reviw to give me my money back, after I did it, they didn't give me my money.PLEASE DON'T BUY FROM THEM, THEY ARE DISHONEST.

It seems that this works for little children, but I bought this for my 10 year old, a size 14, assuming I'd take it in. The pants were way too tight and the jacket was way too big. The quality is terrible. The feel of the fabric, etc. It looks like it will fall apart in no time. Again, for a 2 year old, this is fine, and you can get away with a cheaper quality suit. Now I think I'll have to pay a restocking fee on this piece of junk.

My son wore this for a wedding. It is lightweight and was very comfortable for him. The white shirt is cheap but can't really see it anyway. The price was great considering it costs more to have it tailored than the entire price of the suit. We were happy with the appearance.

Floored! Ordered for my 4 year old in a size 6 for my brother's wedding. He loves it! I love it! Everyone loves it!! Arrived a day earlier then estimation given, looks SHARP! Price was spectacular, absolutely perfect! Thanks so much! Nice Quality, what a find! Recommended most definitey!!

Very nice product, well packaged and fast shipping. I had an issue with a tie that came with the suit and customer service assures me that a new one will be sent right away. The suit is excellent in quality and fits my son perfectly. He wore it in a wedding as a ring bearer and was comfortable for the majority of the night. - Boys Tie - Kids Tie - Tuxedo - Handsome Tuxedo'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Solid Color Ties - kids tie, handsome tuxedo handsome tuxedo Solid Color Ties - kids tie, handsome tuxedo