Wednesday 31 August 2011

Woodworking - nail gun, brad nailer


Same as a previous reviewer, it comes in a cool plastic BOSTITCH case, and a pack of nails is included, so you are ready to hit the ground running with this one.



It looks like something that has been a demo unit for a short time, but if you did not know it would be hard to tell it is not new. Works well, I loaded it and shot a few test rounds, it was adjusted well, fires firm yet relatively quiet compared to my stapler.



Even though I may think this is a great price for this item, I am sure these units made in China cost a small fraction of my price. I ordered mine from CPO through Amazon, ships from Atlanta, was here in NY in two days.



Enjoy it, definitely worth a buy even for an occasional project here and there. Factory-Reconditioned Bostitch U/BT1855K 18-Gauge Brad Nailer

Received the Factory-Reconditioned Bostitch U/BT1855K 18-Gauge Brad Nailer the other day. It came in a like new case with nails and instruction manual. Have not had a chance to try it out but the nailer looked almost new. Assuming I have no problems with it's function this is a great deal at 1/2 the price of a new unit. I may re-vist after I have had a chance to use the nailer. - Nail Gun - Brad Nailer - Brad Nailers - Nailers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Woodworking - nail gun, brad nailer nail gun Woodworking - nail gun, brad nailer