Wednesday 31 August 2011

Jewel Cases - jewel cases, cd cases


I checked all the reviews and chose these due to nothing bad said about them in reviews. I've had no problem with the close mechanism or the plastic being flimsy or anything -- these are pretty much like every other slim case I've ever used.



They are packed in your typical retail box. Amazon puts them in a cardboard box for shipping like everything else, with the air bags and perhaps other things you might have ordered. There was a few together in one area of the box that were cracked on the outside edge from taking some type of impact or crush on one side of the box. This could have happened before or after Amazon got them, during shipping or not. Other than opening up the retail box and checking them, there's not really any way to control this. If you want to do that to avoid buying any damaged ones, then I guess you have to go to a store and do that. Imation Slimline Black Jewel Case 100-Pack

I bought these jewel cases because of the price (.17 each). They're not the sturdiest, but if you're not rough on things it'll be ok. Just be aware that out of 100 cases you're bound to get a few broken in delivery (but still usable), but that's the fault of the flimsy packaging. I recommend these cases if you have to store a lot of discs or for disc giveaways.

The last time I bought bulk Jewel cases they were much cheaper. In my search for a good price the other day, I came across these. They were on sale so I got a great price.



Compared to the jewel cases I've bought in the past, the material used in these are about 10% thinner. And it shows, as these are noticeably less rigid. However, they open and close well, and securely hold the CD. So that doesn't matter to me. The low price was more important.



I ordered only these from Amazon and nothing else. Surprisingly they simply put these in a larger shipping box, with little cushioning, and shipped them that way. I was surprised they arrived without damage. I suggest you write a note on checkout stating that you want these to be packed well to prevent breakage. - Slim Jewel Cases - Cd Cases - Jewel Cases'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Jewel Cases - jewel cases, cd cases cd cases Jewel Cases - jewel cases, cd cases