Wednesday 17 August 2011

Vga Splitter - vga y, dual monitor cable


Does exactly as its supposed to, ghosts a tiny bit, but for what I wanted it to do it is negligibly noticeable able at best, so i am very happy with this product. The guy who got the block thing was obviously sent the wrong item because the one I got is exactly what appears in the photo. Works great for having two monitors off one vga card. VGA 1 Male to 2 Female Video Splitter Cable

I know I'm not the first person to write this in a review, and it's a minor thing, but the item shipped is not the item shown above. Instead of two output cables, the item I received had a single block with two output ports. I would have preferred the cables, but the block wound up working well enough.



It splits your video output, with no noticeable loss in picture quality. Because my TV and my monitor are so different, Windows, and certain programs, kind of freak out when trying to pick a resolution. Most programs (including windows) will allow you to "force" a resolution, even if it doesn't come up in the choices they give you. Keep poking at it until it works how you want it to.



K

Bought this splitter to go dual screen. The splitter works great but i needed to upgrade my graphics card but i already knew that just was going to give it a try. Very inexpensive and seems to be working very well.

The splitter I received was not the same as in the picture. It works like a charm so thats ok. If your looking for a spitter which has two seperate lines coming out of it then dont order this one. This is a stacked splitter where both of the connectors are coming off of the same connector. As noted, it worked very well. I was splitting a signal for two computer monitors.

1 cent is what you get...1 cent worth...

Running from a dual monitor high end video card splitting line one to feed a 42 inch lcd screen via a 35' shielded and choked cable (I also got here), this 'dongle' introduces RFI interference to both my 22" Viewsonic pro monitor and the 42" LG flatscreen. No issues with them both on at the same time, however, the RFI 'stripping' is apparant on both even after adjusting the color, voltage feed to the Viewsonic and adjusting the color balance and contrast on the LG....needs to have RFI chokes on the split sides of the 'dongle'. Gonna try some snap-ons (chokes) from Tandy to overcome the issue. The brightness of both devices is also less...but thats to be expected I guess...after all, this is a cheap non-powered KVM solution. Goodluck, if you're performance oriented!

It does split the video, but the monitor connected has a blurry, shadow like image. When i remove the splitter and connect the monitor directly, image is crystal clear. May be good for video, but not text. You get what you pay for.

I work in a school situation in Norway and needed a way of splitting the VGA output from an older desktop so it could be viewed similtaneously on both a screen and video cannon. I could not locate anything like this locally but searched and found it on Amazon. It was a very simple, effective and cheap solution to my problem. The ordering process was easy and effective, the international delivery prompt and reliable and the result exactly what I needed.

Bought this unit to save me from not having to disconnect my PC every time I need to use the monitor for dual screen with my laptop. Purchase turned into a loss. The cable distorts the signal so much, the screen just blurs out. It's not useful for me at all. Buy it at your own risk, maybe you'll be the lucky one. - Dual Monitor Cable - Vga Y'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information