Wednesday 17 August 2011

Great Taste - beverage, electrolytes


Just ordered this and the plain coconut milk, I really like the Mango Zico

not over sweet but just right and refreshing. As a diabetic have to be careful with my diet and read this is a very healthy for blood sugar control and has the many benefit's of coconut. A little pricey and small serving 11 oz.

but is imported from Brazil so i can understand the cost. Hope Amazon put's this on sell will buy again....!



If you dont like mangos, you will not like this drink. It does not taste like an "organic" mango, but rather, it tastes more like the "essence of mango" you would smell from an air freshener. This does mix pretty well with cold rum.



I would suggest you find this brand locally to try it before you buy it. This water does not taste like the water you would get from the Asian countries. I cant really explain why either.

My necessity after a Karate workout!

Better than a sports drink for electrolytes..much less sugar..

My favorite flavors........MANGO!in PURE COCONUT WATER.

All natural, lightly flavored with pure fruit juice.

Takes me back to Hawaii...mmmm.

This is a great product. Although I'd initially planned to buy a single box to sample the product, I realized after reading previous reviews that coconut water was probably an acquired taste, so I bought a 12-pack just to see if I'd end up liking it. At first, I was disappointed; the first taste seemed rather bland (and it was somewhat warm). The next day, I drank another carton (cold now) and it wasn't too bad. The third day I found myself looking forward to getting home to drink a carton of this stuff! Now, I love it so much I've subscribed to regular deliveries. For me, the mango flavor is the best. I wish it were a little cheaper (thus only 4 stars) but otherwise I like the product just the way it is and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a lightly flavored alternative to sodas.

I have been buying Zico's mango flavored coconut water for several months now but last 2 packs I received did not taste the same. It tasted as if it had gone bad/expired/etc. Normally this is a great product but after receiving two bad batches, I won't be buying Zico anymore.

I've been buying ZICO with mango in 11.2 oz. tetra-paks almost since they started offering them here on Amazon. However, just as another reviewer explained, the most recent batch I received was horrible, it went from being the best coconut water to the worst I've ever had. The packaging was slightly different and most alarming, the individual box no longer says anything about being from Brazil. If this continues I will never buy this product again. If you are having the same experience, please speak up on here so maybe we can get this fixed......

So my husband and I have been receiving Zico water with mango for several months, with subscribe and save. This month both cases taste HORRIBLE. Expiration date is in just a few months. In the past they were over a year away. Also the cases were different in color. Tasted no hint of mango, but cannot drink this batch. What is up with that? We love this stuff and have come to depend on it for after exercise.

I've ordered Zico Mango Coconut Water three times from Amazon. The first two times, the dozen I received were fine. This time, there was something wrong with the batch; I'm not sure if Amazon used a different distributor or something else happened. The coconut water tasted very strange, with a strong aftertaste, and there was a milky substance in the water, which I've never seen before (I've been drinking Zico for a while). The individual boxes also looked different -- the colors were off (flesh-tone instead of yellow), and the expiration date and batch info were printed differently. I can't recommend ordering in bulk from Amazon, even though it's so convenient and saves money. This isn't the first time I've experienced a bad batch -- as if the food company had sent a "slightly imperfect" batch to Amazon to get rid of it. I've had this experience with canned beans, food bars, and now Zico. It's such trouble to call and get a label and send it back and get a refund, especially if, as I did, you break down the boxes and store all the drinks away in the cabinet before you realize they're no good! Just a word of caution. - Beverage - Delicious - Coconut - Health - Electrolytes - Sports Drink'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information